Rabbit ripper shocks Germany

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok come on this has got to be one of us lot!!!!

" I looked inside and saw Rocco just lying there. His head was missing. A little later I found Felina in the bushes. She'd been killed, too"

The rabbits were there without any heads and the children found them in the morning while playing in the playground. That's even more horrible than finding them in your own garden."

Down at the police station, officer Volker Schuette shows me disturbing photographs of headless pet rabbits. A gruesome pattern is emerging.
  2. I did titter at this bit:

They are so similar to their Austrian cousins!
  3. I did titter at most of it. :D Slow news day?
  4. Cerrunos's mother-in-law?
  5. Has anyone checked to see where MDN or Pretorion are? No rugby tours to that part of Germany at the moment? :)
  6. Now if had said "Rabbit Raper" :)
  7. Na! I reckon the Vampire Rabbit from Newcastle has upped sticks and moved to Germany.

8. This is what happens when you introduce pay as you dine. Blokes have to eat something, after spending all the money on beer.
  9. Joking aside, I hope they catch the nutjob doing it. Can´t abide cruelty to animals, and just like in the Hannibal Lecter stories, loonies who do nasty things to animals, often start doing nasty things to humans too.

All seems a bit satanic to me.
  10. The Germans were not so squeamish 60 odd years ago. Maybe it's an Israeli on his holidays.
  11. It's not just thr killer who has lost the plot then.
  12. Slow news day indeed...
  13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

it's even worse cause there is a horse ripper going around as well

ever imagined riding a horse with three legs only? :roll:
  14. A gruesome pattern is emerging.

Would this be a gathering of headless G8 Wabbit Heads.

Or a pattern for a Wabbit fur coat. Maybe Wabbits murdered by Jack the Wippet, Wabbit murderer of Old Whitechapel Burrow.