Rabbi bans women from local election

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tubbs1970, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/10161713.stm

At last!! Something i can agree with.... :judge:

2. Way to go Rabbi!!

3. Moronic Yid, moronic Muzzie. What`s the difference? Zilch, that`s what.

4. Not having a good weekend then?

5. Seems like a good idea to me, the British Empire started to go downhill after the emancipation of women which led directly to Harriet Harman.

6. The British Empire really started to get going during the reign of Good Queen Bess. Of the female persuassion, I believe :?

7. Sadly the decliane cannot be blamed on the womenfolk. It all started top go wrong about 1870, when we stopped ganging up with the Germans against the French and signed the "entente cordial". :( They let us down badly in two world wars and are still intent on our destruction.

8. Tubbs, I fear you are clutching at straws with your latest trawl of the net for anything to do with Israel that might fit your agenda.

Of course It would work much better if the Arab world surrounding Israel treated their women well.

The actions of 1 stupid Rabbi hardly dictate the opinion of a nation, or do you think it does? before answering you should probably consider past leaders of the country, including one of the most respected......Golda Meir.

Out of interest, what relevance do you think this thread has to the British Military?

9. Stupid rabbi? You anti-semitic nazi baby killer! How dare you say israel has no right to exist! Take your hate somewhere else fascist pig.

Relevance? Hmmm, maybe i should have posted this in the news and current affairs forum..... ?

p.s. u do know it's friday night, right? i was going to rave bout the merits of 7.62 over 5.56, but thought fcuk it, i'll try to raise a smile.

10. Well, you make me laugh if that helps.

11. Great news! I'm glad you shared that with us.

12. You all stink of dogfarts

13. No i don't.

I definately smell of my own farts - the dog has moved to the far side of the room in disgust. But wait... what is that i can smell now, it is like a refuge camp with no running water... must be unfragrant Flagrant, the unwashed but unusually busy whore with a mature nsi.

14. Never mind the rest of the thread, that made me lol. Nice delivery. :lol:

15. Can we get him on Thought For The Day?