RA Brass Capbagde

Hi Chaps and Chapesses ,

I've just been rebadged to RA but my unit and my sector qm only have crappy stay brite badges,

does anyone know where to get a decent looking ra beret badge???

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Random_Craic said:
Wear the fcuking cap badge you were issued with, its not a fcuking fashion parade!

Ubique
I had one, looked a lot better than the staybrite version. When all your TSM's and your BSM are wearing one as well, there isn't much argument.

The only downside is the attention it needs to keep in good order, and in the event of a parade, the norm was to throw your staybrite one back in lest you get picked up for the speck of Duraglit you had failed to polish off.

Fugly said:
Random_Craic said:
Wear the fcuking cap badge you were issued with, its not a fcuking fashion parade!

Ubique
I had one, looked a lot better than the staybrite version. When all your TSM's and your BSM are wearing one as well, there isn't much argument.

The only downside is the attention it needs to keep in good order, and in the event of a parade, the norm was to throw your staybrite one back in lest you get picked up for the speck of Duraglit you had failed to polish off.
RHIP so when you reach the dizzy heights of TSM or BSM go ahead until then stop fcuking moaning and wear what most Gunners wear Walt

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Random_Craic said:
Fugly said:
Random_Craic said:

Ubique

RHIP so when you reach the dizzy heights of TSM or BSM go ahead until then stop fcuking moaning and wear what most Gunners wear Walt
Who rattled your cage? Was it me doing the complaining?

Walt? :roll:

Jog on, gobchops.

Fugly said:
Random_Craic said:
Fugly said:
Random_Craic said:

Ubique

Who rattled your cage? Was it me doing the complaining?

Walt? :roll:

Jog on, gobchops.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kes1 said:
Random_Craic said:

Ubique
Because wanting to look smart has nothing to do with it..... :roll:
I suppose you would like to wear brass RA titles and a gunner stable belt as well, non of whic are issued may I add. Issued badge - deal with it.

Ubique

down_under said:
Well that's interesting, cos Oz Arty Orrificers have a badge with a wheel that spins. Ya learn something new every day :D
Depends which badge you're talking about:

Beret - wire embroidered.
SD Hat - bronze 1 piece
Forage Hat - gilt (with seperate wheel)

:)

Latest Threads