RA Brass Capbagde

Discussion in 'ACF' started by ACF_Tom, Mar 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Chaps and Chapesses ,

I've just been rebadged to RA but my unit and my sector qm only have crappy stay brite badges,

does anyone know where to get a decent looking ra beret badge???

2. Why would you want a brass cap badge, you just have to polish it?

3. cos stay brites look nasty....maybe im becoming a walt ........*loads revolver*...

4. thanks for the link !

5. Wear the fcuking cap badge you were issued with, its not a fcuking fashion parade!

Ubique

6. Ditto, but if you must wear it, at least polish the fcuker as well!

7. :oops: true thanks for the slap back to reality!

8. Because wanting to look smart has nothing to do with it..... :roll:

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I had one, looked a lot better than the staybrite version. When all your TSM's and your BSM are wearing one as well, there isn't much argument.

The only downside is the attention it needs to keep in good order, and in the event of a parade, the norm was to throw your staybrite one back in lest you get picked up for the speck of Duraglit you had failed to polish off.

10. RHIP so when you reach the dizzy heights of TSM or BSM go ahead until then stop fcuking moaning and wear what most Gunners wear Walt

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Who rattled your cage? Was it me doing the complaining?

Walt? :roll:

Jog on, gobchops.

12. Pardon my ignorance but do Arty Officers in HM Forces have the Cap badge with the spinning wheel? As they do in HM Oz forces.

13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Officers wear cloth stitched capbadges.

14. Well that's interesting, cos Oz Arty Orrificers have a badge with a wheel that spins. Ya learn something new every day :D