R Sigs Rugby

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Corpsman, Feb 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello ,

Could anyone help me out, i just wanted to know how the R Sigs got on yesterday against the AAC in the promotion playoff final?

2. very funny..not :wink: just remember your corps is going to the league that R.Sigs were the best at for years..times change just remember that.

3. Don't worry about it!!! What goes up will come back down, just like most of the sh*t in the sky, we will see you in the playoffs again next year cos you have got nothing to come in Merit 1 next year 8O

4. We got beat by the Teeny Weenies? WTF has happened to the Corps Rugby team. On Ops? Just as well that the Corps football side is still as good as it was.

5. The Corps rugby team is going through what can only be described as a transititional period!! We haven't had the players available all season and haven't performed to the standard we can. The team is very young at the moment and alot of the older and more experienced players are on career cses!! Still no excuses we got beat fair and square yesterday, but we will be seeing them again in the playoffs next year, as they will not compete at merit 1 level :roll:

6. very funny..not :wink: just remember your corps is going to the league that R.Sigs were the best at for years..times change just remember that.[/quote]

Yawn. You can't live on yesteryears glory. :wink: :D

7. Right you Air corps homos , standby next season. I will put my yet to be accepted mortgage on you lot going back down.

8. :lol: :lol: