Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R Sigs Communication System Engineer

Saban

Swinger
Hi, so i've got my assessment centre on the 16th this month. Im not sure how long i will be at harrogate or blandford (for phase2). Is the 23 weeks the total amount of time for both courses? Also is there anything else i will need to know for my interview?
Thanks.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi, so i've got my assessment centre on the 16th this month. Im not sure how long i will be at harrogate or blandford (for phase2). Is the 23 weeks the total amount of time for both courses? Also is there anything else i will need to know for my interview?
Thanks.

That is just the time you will be at Harrogate. Speak to your ACC regarding Phase 2 and they should be able to give you more information (as should your CSM if you can contact them).

I thought Blandford was not too bad - once I was posted there as Permanent Staff :)
I have rose tinted memories of a Fam visit there - 37 years ago!

Saban

Swinger
Well, personally i think it may be the best in the R Sigs. Mainly that someday i will leave the army and the skills it gives you will be oh so useful in modern life. Ill tell you in 77 weeks if i have made the right decision;)

If you think Blandford is gash, just keep your nose clean, fight through, it'll be worth it in the end. Get as many qualifications as you can, and volunteer for every opportunity you can. Some will be shite but the ones which are ace will make it totally worth it. Good luck

Saban

Swinger
Thanks for all replies, i have my assessment in 2 days, however im traveling tomorrow. Any advice for assessment centre? Also what exactly do you do at Blandford is it just trade training?

Jcam505

Clanker
Ah right I only scored 23 lol, well assessment centre dig deep do your best and just be the grey man! Work hardest on team tasks as they are the most important

Latest Threads