R.Os

Why cant RO's just ffuck off and die, then they can keep there nose out of the Regular serving Army's buisness? They retired, so stay retired.... Or are they just after there civil service bonus? OLD SCHOOL TIE , JOBS FOR THE BOYS etc....Thats were all the cash go's.

Me no, just there whole attitude and 'can do,will do' attitude...They have vast experience, but not in everything!!!! BUT they think they know it all.and wont be told otherwise...They are sucking the money out of the pot!! there basic salary, level entry pay is equivilant to Sgt. ..

telecaster said:
You mean, you oppose "jobs for the boys"? You must really stand out from the crowd. :roll:
so I take it your a ccunt that expects something for nothing..
roll your eyes at me and i may just cut them out.

Or we could bin them all and make serving soldiers/officers do the job instead :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Couldn’t resist the roles after the above

5.to.go said:
someof there jobs are bulll shhit made up posts and are not required at all
Completely agree and don’t get me started on UKBC’s, however, it is probably the same in all walks of life

I will not give an example as i will not be smoked out like that.....just look on your unit / garrison telephone directory and be amazed at some of the crappy posts out there...Have a look..Think, are these post needed in the bigger picture?

5.to.go said:
NO, IAM COMONWEALTH.
Liar, Commonwealth soldiers can only use the internet to send spam emails informing people they have been left $16,000000 in some distant relative's will and if they submit their full details and bank account then they will receive an unexpected windfall

5.to.go said:
...level entry pay is equivilant to Sgt...
But ROs are empoyed in what would otherwise be staff officer appointments and, SHOCK HORROR, are ex-officers thus do bring experience to the job. I would suggest therefore that if we are paying them as a Sgt, and not a Capt/Maj, then we are saving some cash whilst capitalising on their experience.

5.to.go, perhaps if you could communicate with some semblance of accuracy you may too be considered worthwhile to the Army to employ after you have ended your Colour Service. On the other hand you are clearly thick as mince and not worth investing in, so........poke it!

Latest Threads