R.Os

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 5.to.go, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why cant RO's just ffuck off and die, then they can keep there nose out of the Regular serving Army's buisness? They retired, so stay retired.... Or are they just after there civil service bonus? OLD SCHOOL TIE , JOBS FOR THE BOYS etc....Thats were all the cash go's.

2. Bad day? 8O

3. Has someone tried pulling former rank on you then?

4. Me no, just there whole attitude and 'can do,will do' attitude...They have vast experience, but not in everything!!!! BUT they think they know it all.and wont be told otherwise...They are sucking the money out of the pot!! there basic salary, level entry pay is equivilant to Sgt. ..

5. You mean, you oppose "jobs for the boys"? You must really stand out from the crowd. :roll:

6. so I take it your a ccunt that expects something for nothing..
    roll your eyes at me and i may just cut them out.

7. Or we could bin them all and make serving soldiers/officers do the job instead :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Couldn’t resist the roles after the above

8. someof there jobs are bulll shhit made up posts and are not required at all

9. Completely agree and don’t get me started on UKBC’s, however, it is probably the same in all walks of life

10. I will not give an example as i will not be smoked out like that.....just look on your unit / garrison telephone directory and be amazed at some of the crappy posts out there...Have a look..Think, are these post needed in the bigger picture?

11. Dry your fukcing eyes you boring kunt! (And learn to spell while you're at it!) :lol:

12. cc ta ffuck off and die in your sleep

13. im an RO !! i love it!x

14. Would love to but I'm an insomniac!

15. NO, IAM COMONWEALTH.