R LEE ERMEY - THE GUNNY....Is he Dead?

Seen a thread elsewhere saying that he's dead but can't find a link to prove it. Anyone know if the man has gone to USMC Heaven?

If he is, tell his maw he done his best...he would like that. :)

His film career is pretty impressive including "Eagle Thrust 7" in Apocalypse Now - a part which he made his own! 60 credited roles or so...fair play.

he was alive last week, a mate of mine saw him is Las Vegas and got an iPhone picture with him

L

Lechies

Taff49 said:
he was alive last week, a mate of mine saw him is Las Vegas and got an iPhone picture with him
Did he then beast him quoting he would be sh1tting Tiffany Cufflinks?

"Private Pile, you climb obstacles like old people fuck!

Don't fall down and hurt yourself because that would break my fucking heart!"

R

renamed_user

His film career is pretty impressive including "Eagle Thrust 7" in Apocalypse Now - a part which he made his own! 60 credited roles or so...fair play.[/quote]

According to Wiki he only played a very minor role in Apocalypse Now, one of the Air Cav officers however he was also a technical advisor. Your not thinking of the General who sends Capt Willard on his mission are you?

jamdonut said:
His film career is pretty impressive including "Eagle Thrust 7" in Apocalypse Now - a part which he made his own! 60 credited roles or so...fair play.
According to Wiki he only played a very minor role in Apocalypse Now, one of the Air Cav officers however he was also a technical advisor. Your not thinking of the General who sends Capt Willard on his mission are you?[/quote]

It was downhill all the way after that. On his way to Spongebob Squarepants he only paused briefly to play a 'space marine' in some straight to video rubbish.

Having said that, he does sell his own, swearing action figure on his web site.

jack-daniels said:
Seen a thread elsewhere saying that he's dead but can't find a link to prove it. Anyone know if the man has gone to USMC Heaven?
No he hasn't. It's an internet rumour. If you look it up on Urban Legend, it shows you the original email.

Saw him last night in Steven Segals "On Deadly Ground" and wasn't he in "Missippi Burning".

Course he hasn't!

(Exaggerated R Lee Ermey Accent) It'll take a whole lot of hurtin' to shoot that dawg down! (Accent Off.)

*cough*

He's now a member of an AC-130 crew... as seen here...

"You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit"

Wonderful stuff and much of it unscripted as far as I know.

No he isnt. But

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!