R LEE ERMEY - THE GUNNY....Is he Dead?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jun 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen a thread elsewhere saying that he's dead but can't find a link to prove it. Anyone know if the man has gone to USMC Heaven?

2. Last time I saw Full Metal Jacket he was

3. He was alive in Apocalypse Now.....

4. Dunno but 'Can I be in charge for awhile now' :D

5. If he is, tell his maw he done his best...he would like that. :)

His film career is pretty impressive including "Eagle Thrust 7" in Apocalypse Now - a part which he made his own! 60 credited roles or so...fair play.

6. he was alive last week, a mate of mine saw him is Las Vegas and got an iPhone picture with him

7. Did he then beast him quoting he would be sh1tting Tiffany Cufflinks?

8. "Hell I like you, you can come home and fuck my sister"

9. "Private Pile, you climb obstacles like old people fuck!

Don't fall down and hurt yourself because that would break my fucking heart!"

10. His film career is pretty impressive including "Eagle Thrust 7" in Apocalypse Now - a part which he made his own! 60 credited roles or so...fair play.[/quote]

According to Wiki he only played a very minor role in Apocalypse Now, one of the Air Cav officers however he was also a technical advisor. Your not thinking of the General who sends Capt Willard on his mission are you?

11. "Because you are a disgusting fatbody"

12. According to Wiki he only played a very minor role in Apocalypse Now, one of the Air Cav officers however he was also a technical advisor. Your not thinking of the General who sends Capt Willard on his mission are you?[/quote]

It was downhill all the way after that. On his way to Spongebob Squarepants he only paused briefly to play a 'space marine' in some straight to video rubbish.

Having said that, he does sell his own, swearing action figure on his web site.

13. No he hasn't. It's an internet rumour. If you look it up on Urban Legend, it shows you the original email.

14. Saw him last night in Steven Segals "On Deadly Ground" and wasn't he in "Missippi Burning".