R IRISH homecoming parade changed to appease Sinn Fein

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViroBono, Oct 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

BBC linky

Disgusting. One Brown does another's bidding to keep Sinn Fein/IRA happy.
  2. Are you kidding me

the sinn fein criminal organisation protest was never about anything other than showing theat they rule the roost

I seriously think it should have been a case of someone just once telling them fkuc you and your murdering criminal gang-

sinn feins chief gangster makes the classic mistake by saying

Sinn Féin's Gerry Kelly said the change "would facilitate republicans and unionists being on the streets of Belfast in a peaceful way" on Sunday.

this piece of drivel gives gives credibility to the wrongly held views that all Irisih people are Republicans (of the sinn fein criminal persuasion)

and all members of the British Army / RAF/ Navy are Unionist's sympathisers

I say again sinn fein should have been told to go and fkcu themselves

gerry kelly should be tied to a buffaloes arse and scuttered to death
  3. "If the PSNI properly police the British army parade and the loyalist mobilisation, the city can return to normal very quickly," he said.

Who the fcuk does he think he is kidding?It is not going to be British Army that will be throwing stones and worse on Sunday
  4. I see it this way: The IRA blew up Omagh in 1998 and their political wing has handcuffed the home coming of our brave troops. Is that then the same as AQ having a say in how the USA should welcome home their boys? I can't see any difference myself.
  5. terrorists should be dealt with in the same way the world over .....destroy them and everthing they stand for !

Sein fein are terrorists just like al queda kill em all :twisted:
  6. Whatever the case, I'll be there and I won't be chucking any stones. I frankly don't care what the dross and dregs of the republican movement get up to; it's about welcoming the troops back, and if the Police do their job properly there'll be no problem.
  7. I don't know who's worse; the taigs who are opposing the R Irish as they are British Army oppressors (even tho 1st Battalion are traditionally war dodgers :wink: ) with Sinn Fein being well known pacifists; or the prods who couldn't give a flying f*ck about us when we were away doing our jobs, but are only out in force to wind up the taigs.

Both sides are hypocrites.
  8. I've been watching this develop all week. And through work (where I get to meet a... wide... variety of people) I've come to realise that there's a number of mongs on both "sides" of the NI divide that have made their minds up that there's going to be trouble.

Makes me want to drink, heavily.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Does'nt suprise me.
    Drove into the Dee tonight & flying from the lamp post in the center island (coming from Bangor down Moat St,down from the RBL) is Royal Irish flag!
  10. Appreciate the wink eSeL, but (for those that aren't aware, as you are):

Northern Ireland : 1998
    Macedonia : 1998
    Kosovo : 1999
    Sierra Leone : 2000
    Northern Ireland : 2001/2
    Iraq : 2003
    Northern Ireland : 2004
    Iraq : 2005/6
    Afghanistan : 2006
    Afghanistan : 2008

Not a bite, merely a statement of fact.
  11. I'm slightly concerned by the fact that "those people's" demonstration lies between the parade and Chez Biscuits.

And it's too early to go to the pub :cry:
  12. I'm new to this so pardon in advance please. all i want to say is watch how the B.B.C.report this!
  13. They won't bother.
  14. Just back from the parade in Ballymena. Very good turnout and welcome home to the returning troops.
  15. Frankie, does that include the capture in 2000 sierra leone?