R.I.P. You Knut.

Poor bastard. Raised and kept in captivity, he never knew the fresh taste of free range students.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It is a little known fact that Knut is the Scowegian spelling for Canute. Who was once HRH King Canute. Famous for fucking about in a deck chair on a beach but a King of this sceptered isle nontheless. So a bit of fucking respect. Even though the kunt owes my ancestors twenty quid.

Dont start me on Knut Hamsun. That cunt owes me £180. Play double or quits with me will you, you fucking shortarse?

Random sadly died after masturbating for fifteen hours straight at the sight of so many plod dressed in riot gear on the streets of London.

Stacker was last seen chasing a Pork Farms lorry down the M1 screaming "My preciousssss, my preciousssss."

He went quiet after the crawl but was still about. I think Dale outing him as a sex pest finished him off though.

She wasn't the only one he stalked as well. Pity cos he could be funny when he wasn't weeping in the naafi.

He went quiet after the crawl but was still about. I think Dale outing him as a sex pest finished him off though.

She wasn't the only one he stalked as well. Pity cos he could be funny when he wasn't weeping in the naafi.
Woah, woah, sweet child of mine. Since when have I ever accused a ginger of being a sex pest and stalking ME?

Woah, woah, sweet child of mine. Since when have I ever accused a ginger of being a sex pest and stalking ME?
Oops, fucked up my callsigns. Boozy and a couple of others were getting Facebooked to death.

I'm sure he was sniffing round you as well wasn't he?

Apologies if not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbird67 The NAAFI Bar 42
EX_STAB The Intelligence Cell 5
Soldier_Why The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 101