R.I.P. You Knut.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arte_et_Marte, Aug 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor bastard. Raised and kept in captivity, he never knew the fresh taste of free range students.

• Like Like x 8
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

It is a little known fact that Knut is the Scowegian spelling for Canute. Who was once HRH King Canute. Famous for fucking about in a deck chair on a beach but a King of this sceptered isle nontheless. So a bit of fucking respect. Even though the kunt owes my ancestors twenty quid.

Dont start me on Knut Hamsun. That cunt owes me £180. Play double or quits with me will you, you fucking shortarse?

3. Got me wondering.

If we had a site mascot to hold hands with old potato face, what would be the animal of choice and what would it be called?

4. Probably a Fox called Twiglet!

5. Talking of Knut's, what the fuck has happened to Stacker and Mr Random? they are never normally off here.

6. Random sadly died after masturbating for fifteen hours straight at the sight of so many plod dressed in riot gear on the streets of London.

Stacker was last seen chasing a Pork Farms lorry down the M1 screaming "My preciousssss, my preciousssss."

• Like Like x 4
  7. Random met some arrsers on a crawl, when he was called 'right turn Clyde' he left the site. He's orange with a chin bigger than Brucie.

8. Has Mr Random really left?

9. Not seen him since he cried after meeting you. Perhaps he has a new username.

10. He went quiet after the crawl but was still about. I think Dale outing him as a sex pest finished him off though.

She wasn't the only one he stalked as well. Pity cos he could be funny when he wasn't weeping in the naafi.

11. He's the ugliest virgin I've seen this year.

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

How was he a sex pest?

13. Hello Arte, hows things?