R.I.P ARRSE????

Whale omelette more like.

Im afraid I wanted to know the same thing :oops:

Then again I have been away for a week and a half!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
Crap Wah, or thick as mince?
Those options aren't mutally exclusive. Move the NAAFI please mods so we can treat this as it deserves :twisted:

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Nearly 43,000 users, and the number of dullards is increasing exponentially. If you binge, you need to purge - we could do with a clearout of some of the knobbers on here.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Then you are a numpty. Go away and flush your head down the toilet.

:D
Cpt_Darling said:
Im afraid I wanted to know the same thing :oops:

Then again I have been away for a week and a half!
What a whole Op Tour?

ok... i made an honest mistake and didnt look into why the logo had changed. my condolences to the said person and family, and i really didnt mean to offend anyone at all. so there's really no need to be so abusive guys. sorry again :(

It’s due to the fact that this is no longer an army rumour service but more like a bone question (the same ones over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again) information service :x

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
dangerousdave said:
ok... i made an honest mistake and didnt look into why the logo had changed. my condolences to the said person and family, and i really didnt mean to offend anyone at all. so there's really no need to be so abusive guys. sorry again :(
Fucking priceless.

dangerousdave said:
What in fucking gods name are you on about, you air-headed cunt-bubble??

dangerousdave said:
Either a) continuing with crap Wha or b) whale omelette time. 8O

Ignore them Dave. Your sadness at the passing of our colleague is refreshing. Too many hardened members on here. Sympathy and regret at other's suffering is a dying trait.

FiveAlpha said:
Ignore them Dave. Your sadness at the passing of our colleague is refreshing. Too many hardened members on here. Sympathy and regret at other's suffering is a dying trait.
You could say he’s had his chips

Ta bum brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 105
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396