R.I.P ARRSE????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dangerousdave, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the new banner logo about? Arrse not going offline is it? :? 8O :cry:

2. Crap Wah, or thick as mince?

3. Whale omelette more like.

4. Im afraid I wanted to know the same thing :oops:

Then again I have been away for a week and a half!

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Those options aren't mutally exclusive. Move the NAAFI please mods so we can treat this as it deserves :twisted:

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Nearly 43,000 users, and the number of dullards is increasing exponentially. If you binge, you need to purge - we could do with a clearout of some of the knobbers on here.

7. Nope. It's a tribute to one of the CO's who died earlier today.

8. Sorry guys - i thought it was a reasonable question as obv missed the reason it's been put up there :oops:

9. Then you are a numpty. Go away and flush your head down the toilet.

10. :D
    What a whole Op Tour?

11. Best you let your fucking guide dog browse the fucking site then, fuckface.

12. ok... i made an honest mistake and didnt look into why the logo had changed. my condolences to the said person and family, and i really didnt mean to offend anyone at all. so there's really no need to be so abusive guys. sorry again :(

13. It’s due to the fact that this is no longer an army rumour service but more like a bone question (the same ones over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again) information service :x

14. Don't worry about it. He was a right cnut.

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fucking priceless.