R.E Job Information despiratly needed.

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Pal1984, Oct 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey everyone... im currently in week 12 of phase 1 training... I am penciled in to do C3S in R.E. I chose this job because I had no GCSE's on phase 1 entry... but during the last 12 weeks, I have gained a level 2 City in Guilds in Maths and English, (level 2 is equal to GCSE A-C) so am now looking to get a better job which will enable me to become more qualified in civi-street... I am attempting to transfer to Signals, but it doesnt look like its going to happen.. does anyone know what jobs are actually good for qualifications in R.E for when I leave?

Just looking for some help with direction, because being a crow, i aint got a clue. thankyou for reading this.

week 12 crow
  2. Try speaking to the RCMO at Gib, might be able to point you in the right direction... then again, i'm not 100% sure myself.
  3. Get yourself a trade! electrician would be good, costs a fortune on civvi st to get your part p. and i have never met a skint sparky!