Quotes of gold from the general public

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Nov 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In between wanking myself to death on my long weekend I've had the sheer joy of reading little nuggets of gold from our retarded youth regarding soldiers.

When did the brains of people these days actually stop working? :?

2. Are you in Slough then?

3. Sorry, should that been "When did they ever start"? Or more to the point "Why should anyone care what they think?"

4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

The other classic is:

We don't need an Armed Forces because no-one is going to invade us. Not in today's civilised society. That is all the Army is for.

Well reasoned argument there, all of the facts to hand - brilliant. Cnuts.

5. I do enjoy reading misinformed quotes from cnuts who dont have a fooking clue what they are talking about.

Bring back national service.

6. Have also had the classic line
    What have the Armed forces done for me in the last 40 years no one has invaded or tried taken away my freedoms.

7. Where are those quotes from vampireuk?

8. I don't know . . . I turn me back for 5 fucking minutes and one of you starts taking what civvie cunts have to say to heart!

Get back to your wanking and leave the silly fuckers to their dreams . . . they'll start to squeal for you to help when some hairy arsed Arab fuck-face is about to mount their sister in front of them. Until then, know the truth as you have seen it and let the little ones sleep.

9. One of these faceparty type sites that I go on for some wanking material, on asking if the reason she hates soldiers so much was that a couple of blokes played the old switcharoo on her with the lights on she threw her teddy out of the pram.