Quote from Prince Williams Stag night

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by IssacHunt, Mar 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From Jimmy Fallon . . . referring to Prince William's bachelor party:

"It's gotta be weird stuffing money into a stripper's bikini when every bill has a photo of your grandmother printed on it."

2. I do admire your persistence.....

3. It's a numbers game lol

4. Quantity not quality? :)

5. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Don't encourage him!

7. sorry!lol :-D

8. William went across the road to an Irish fish and chip shop and ordered: " Fish and chips twice please!"

" I heard you the fcuking first time" said the server!

9. BBC NEWS: Kate Middleton has ring made smaller.

Bet Will is happy with that!

10. They all finished up at the Local Indian restaurant and as they were all eating, the obliging little waiter came up and asked "Curry OK?"

Harry said "Christ! just give us the one song, then fuck off!"

11. I was at my mate's stag night last weekend, when him and his brother handed me a glass full of yellow,warm liquid.
    "Drink it" they said giggling. It was only when I smelt it that I realised the prank the bastards were trying to pull.

Fosters.

12. Sorry? u speka inglish?

13. The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) goes to the Queen for advice saying: "Every time I suck William's cock I get indigestion".

The Queen replies: " Have you tried Andrews?"

14. Pippa Middleton's Arse is like a JK Rowling book, you just know Harry's going to be in it.

15. I thought u were at hospital getting that giant leech removed, did the NHS think you weren't worth the money and sent you home to die? This joke has been posted literally 100s of times on this forum. I may be out on a limb here but I hazard a guess that jokes aren't your forté...