• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

quite right too

Why do these arse bandits have to have these things? We don't have hetrosexual parades. If they want to bum each other fine, just keep it off the streets.

The fact that some people harbour homophobic prejudices is no reason to limit the freedom of expression and freedom of assembly of others.

If you want to organise a heterosexual pride march, who is stopping you?

Booty said:
The fact that some people harbour homophobic prejudices is no reason to limit the freedom of expression and freedom of assembly of others.

You call it that, I call it not liking something that is not normal.

Booty said:

Well, personally I don't see a reason to have a hetrosexual parade and I don't see why gay people need to have them. It is not homophobic its just decency. If they want to promote bumming then do it after the watershed, not in front of kids and not in the streets...unless in a red light district of course.

As it happens i aint got a problem with homosexuals if they wish to sodomise one another fine, get on with it, what i do have a problem with is them shoving it my and every one elses face as if they hold the moral high ground.

All_I_Want said:
Booty said:

What is normal?

Booty said:
There would an uproar on the grounds that a hetrosexual pride march didn't include "people of different sexual persuasions".

It would be like trying to have a St Georges day parade or an England day.

Nothing to do with homosexuals, but there would be wailing and nashing of teeth.

llech said:
All_I_Want said:
Booty said:

What is normal?
Something that would enable the human race to carry on.

All_I_Want said:
llech said:
All_I_Want said:
Booty said:

What is normal?
Does a bj do that ?doubt ud b refusing that off ur g/f or missus. And pack that wnaking in too whislt ur at it. :?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
auxie said:
As it happens i aint got a problem with homosexuals if they wish to sodomise one another fine, get on with it, what i do have a problem with is them shoving it my and every one elses face as if they hold the moral high ground.
I bet you liked it secretly. :p

A

ALVIN

Is being a Homosexual perverse? ----- Answer Yes. Why does the law now support this perverse act? ----- Answer - Because there are so many of them in society, from all walks of life, the law was forced to give in (through pressure). I personaly thourght i would never see the day where gay people were allowed to join H.M forces, and the old joke about how many of these people are in "Special forces" !! Or maybe the Russians have put something in the water to make us all turn gay in a slow but progresive mannor. Mind you, all drugs we take, all go into the water system, as do all the cleaning chemicles we use in our day to day life!! ----- I doubt that any authority would admit this fact!!

Booty said:
Heterosexual sex is not normal to a homosexual. Then again, a lot of men like bumming women or would if they could.
I like bumming women. I don't demand a parade about it though. I find it a tad annoying that gays seem to require a parade to "celebrate" their sexuality. There is definitely something wrong here.

ALVIN said:
Is being a Homosexual perverse? ----- Answer Yes. Why does the law now support this perverse act? ----- Answer - Because there are so many of them in society, from all walks of life, the law was forced to give in (through pressure). I personaly thourght i would never see the day where gay people were allowed to join H.M forces, and the old joke about how many of these people are in "Special forces" !! Or maybe the Russians have put something in the water to make us all turn gay in a slow but progresive mannor. Mind you, all drugs we take, all go into the water system, as do all the cleaning chemicles we use in our day to day life!! ----- I doubt that any authority would admit this fact!!
That just sounds wrong. I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. I don't see a need to"celebrate" it though.

llech said:
All_I_Want said:
llech said:
All_I_Want said:
Booty said:

What is normal?
Does a bj do that ?doubt ud b refusing that off ur g/f or missus. And pack that wnaking in too whislt ur at it. :?
Yes but these are just practising/building up to the real event of procreation for the human race.
If we all turned gay tomorrow the human race would die out within one generation. Just doesn't seem normal to me.

Latest Threads