Quim-attracting professions...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_eiger, Dec 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently looking to have a change in career and came across a response to a comment I made on another thread, where someone brought up an interesting list of jobs where the female: male ratio is more than favourable.

Given that some 'experts' (and yes, I am aware how spurious that comment is) hypothesise that any success a male strives for is directly linked to becoming more attractive to females; which job is for me?

It would also seem that those of you who bothered your arses to do 'course: arduous' are in no better position than the AGC clerk. Women either like soldiers or they don't; and if they do - they're not fussed what colour hat you wear. If, on the rare occasion they DO care; said clerk has a store of stories/anecdotes/nick names/half-truths in his armoury to unload on her if she gets bullied by her mates who are getting reamed by a bunch of airborne warriors.

Bouncer seems like an obvious option; but I'd find it difficult to have any self-respect. Surely a professional dancer would reap a decent return? There can't be an abundance of straight (and handsome in my case) men prancing about the stage?

Given that my life is a list of failed attempts to hump women far out of my league, strung together with bouts of prolific masturbation, I appeal to the wisdom of arrse for my next career move.

2. Sales assistant in a poncey shop. You'll meet more women than you would on 'course:arduous' anyway

3. Pimp. Even if you don't take on any employees, you've still got the interviews to look forward to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't know... I reckon "them" can't move for fanny, compared to the RLC....

Anyway... Mercenary! Sounds interesting enough to pull half of Blackpool!

5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Cabin crew. Considering the bulk of the male cabin crew seem to be as gay as they come, that leaves a pretty favourable heterosexual male/trolley dolly ratio.

Add in the overnight stays and you're well away...

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1

6. Flagrant plagiarism from my own biography.

7. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. No. One of the least attractive professions. Ordinary security men can be ok though (the ones at my work are young and hot :) ), but even if the bouncer is hot, they tend to be a mega dickhead personality wise - my first proper bf was a bouncer**, twat used to gloat about how he barred guys for just wearing a stripey jumper that he didn't like.

Think Fireman, Personal Trainer, (Young) tradesmen, Lawyers, Police, Royal Marines etc these types seem to have a high ratio of attractive men for the ladies to drool over.

Although it doesn't matter how attractive your profession or your uniform is to the ladies ... if the mug wearing it looks like a bag of smashed crabs you've no chance anyway!

**In my defence I was young and dumb an didn't know any better, and quickly learned my lesson, the breakup was bitter and I smiled lots a few months later when 3 lads all wearing stripey jumpers smashed his jaw in and he was eating from a straw for a month *evil laugh*

• Like Like x 1
  8. Health professions. Medicine, nursing and physio are female-dominated. After all the dead bodies etc they're all mad on the piss and go like the clappers as a relief.

9. You are SO wrong :D

10. Gyno.

• Like Like x 2
  11. How many wealthy, steely-jawed Captain Heroes do you know in the AGC? You must have some very special clerks at your unit, cos all the ones I know are wimps.

12. Bullshit. I know more than one fuck ugly bloke who gets laid via ridiculous confidence levels, reputation, job title or a combination of said items.

13. Unfortunately, he's not. Picture the conversation where a bird tells you she's leaving you for a clerk/chef/armourer and you scoff and tell her what a heroic warrior you are. Who looks like the cock?

14. Store Manager, Ann Summers.

15. Hair dresser