Quiet afternoon

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Filbert Fox, Jul 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. quiet isnt it?
    not a lot happening on here, just a few bone hardy replied to posts (like this one)
    weathers crap, looking out of my window, its windy, wet, hardly anyone around, just a bloke who looks like Tony Blair desperately trying to burn soggy paper and some old bloke walking a dog.
    anyone elses afternoon as dull?

2. Tell us where you are, and I will come round and liven it up :twisted:

3. Weathers dull, works dull, threads dull, i'm dull, dull,dull,dull, oh and bored. :?

4. Yea its been feckin dull today even ARRSE hasn't brightened the day up. tHe only highlight I had was the gym :( :(

5. do you have massive lungs and a large quantity of soap?

6. Well I've just spent the morning and lunch time having a wonderful time working in the city Town Hall ! Then I come back and find a bitch fight has started cos someone calls me a pedo, and the thread is locked ! I feel cheated!

7. And this thread isn't helping to cheer me up

8. Oh Gunny, I am sorry about that, I didn't mean it....nakid pic on its way to you as means of apology! :wink:

9. it would if Cait and MoodyBitch popped round with a couple of large bars of imperial leather, a jug of warm water and a loose fitting t-shirt each :wink:

10. You forgot the beer :D :D

11. TiaMarias bringing that :wink:

12. I know, you make one little post about employing a plump Albanian boy to "finish you off", and people start calling you a nonce! :lol:

13. all out of imperial leather, will baby oil do?

14. Exactly bernoulli. What I do with my house boy is my business, even if he does take a pumping in the arrse department.

15. very probably :wink: