Quiet afternoon

quiet isnt it?
not a lot happening on here, just a few bone hardy replied to posts (like this one)
weathers crap, looking out of my window, its windy, wet, hardly anyone around, just a bloke who looks like Tony Blair desperately trying to burn soggy paper and some old bloke walking a dog.
anyone elses afternoon as dull?

Tell us where you are, and I will come round and liven it up :twisted:

Yea its been feckin dull today even ARRSE hasn't brightened the day up. tHe only highlight I had was the gym :( :(

bernoulli said:
Tell us where you are, and I will come round and liven it up :twisted:
do you have massive lungs and a large quantity of soap?

Well I've just spent the morning and lunch time having a wonderful time working in the city Town Hall ! Then I come back and find a bitch fight has started cos someone calls me a pedo, and the thread is locked ! I feel cheated!

cait said:
Weathers dull, works dull, threads dull, i'm dull, dull,dull,dull, oh and bored. :?
And this thread isn't helping to cheer me up

Gunny Highway said:
Well I've just spent the morning and lunch time having a wonderful time working in the city Town Hall ! Then I come back and find a bitch fight has started cos someone calls me a pedo, and the thread is locked ! I feel cheated!
Oh Gunny, I am sorry about that, I didn't mean it....nakid pic on its way to you as means of apology! :wink:

easesprings said:
it would if Cait and MoodyBitch popped round with a couple of large bars of imperial leather, a jug of warm water and a loose fitting t-shirt each :wink:

Filbert Fox said:
easesprings said:
it would if Cait and MoodyBitch popped round with a couple of large bars of imperial leather, a jug of warm water and a loose fitting t-shirt each :wink:
You forgot the beer :D :D

TiaMarias bringing that :wink:

Gunny Highway said:
I know, you make one little post about employing a plump Albanian boy to "finish you off", and people start calling you a nonce! :lol:

bernoulli said:
Gunny Highway said:
I know, you make one little post about employing a plump Albanian boy to "finish you off", and people start calling you a nonce! :lol:
Exactly bernoulli. What I do with my house boy is my business, even if he does take a pumping in the arrse department.

Moodybitch said:
all out of imperial leather, will baby oil do?
very probably :wink:

Moodybitch said:
all out of imperial leather, will baby oil do?
YES :!: :!:

Moodybitch said:
Gunny Highway said:
Oh Gunny, I am sorry about that, I didn't mean it....nakid pic on its way to you as means of apology! :wink:
ooooooooooooooo me to :?: :?:

Sometimes "sorry" just aint good enough... :twisted: :twisted:

Latest Threads