quickest cure for hangover?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_almighty_spoon, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as a stupid person i ended up enjoying far to many drinks last night

and as a result ive got a hangover, trudged round manchester in the rain and have to sit infront of a compute screen for most of the day

so any suggestions on how to get rid of this nasty hangover as quickly as possible?

2. 9 mm parabellum through the brainstem.

Don't try .22. In pistolrounds it doesn't have enough momentum to create a big enough temporary woundchannel inside your cranium. You'll just end up being disfigured; which is a reason to drink more and you'll end up having more headaches.

Good luck!

3. There are two ways that work for me:

1. More beer - not possible because you are at work

2. 3 bags of salt and vinegar discos washed down with a bottle of lucozade (original flavour)

It works.......honestly!!
  4. I hope nobody in Brigend is reading Kaye's posting! 8O
  5. IV of Hartmanns...nothing better.
    Almost instant relief.
  6. Liquid, sugar and paracetamol.

Liquid (non-alcoholic) to correct dehydration
    Sugar (to increase blood sugar)
    paracetamol (analgesia)

In laymans terms, 500 ml of full-fat coke, a snickers bar, 2 paracetamol (do not take more than 2, wait at least 6 hours before you take any more) and a packet of crisps to restore salt to the system.
  7. Drink a shit load of Irn Bru that will sort you out mucker
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Glass of ice cold milk, a wank, and an orange, in that order.
  9. utter bollocks coke dehydrates just as much as beer drink OJ or water personally i drink summer fruits squash because its mainly water and got lots of natural sugars
  10. Two pints of Guinness and a good sh1t.
    It works......trust me.
  11. Prevention is better than cure.... yeah, like that ever stopped anyone getting hung over, dose of the crabs, fat knackers' PT....
  12. Lemonade - make it flat - you don't want to risk a burp! :wink:
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Have a shag, you just can't beat a hangover legover.
  14. And if no capacity to 'IV' it, drink it with orange juice, the juice being there purely because in its pure form, it tastes like stale p1ss (long story, don't ask).