quickest cure for hangover?

as a stupid person i ended up enjoying far to many drinks last night

and as a result ive got a hangover, trudged round manchester in the rain and have to sit infront of a compute screen for most of the day

so any suggestions on how to get rid of this nasty hangover as quickly as possible?

:(

spoon

9 mm parabellum through the brainstem.

Don't try .22. In pistolrounds it doesn't have enough momentum to create a big enough temporary woundchannel inside your cranium. You'll just end up being disfigured; which is a reason to drink more and you'll end up having more headaches.

Good luck!

Kaye

There are two ways that work for me:

1. More beer - not possible because you are at work

or

2. 3 bags of salt and vinegar discos washed down with a bottle of lucozade (original flavour)

It works.......honestly!!

Liquid, sugar and paracetamol.

Liquid (non-alcoholic) to correct dehydration
Sugar (to increase blood sugar)
paracetamol (analgesia)

In laymans terms, 500 ml of full-fat coke, a snickers bar, 2 paracetamol (do not take more than 2, wait at least 6 hours before you take any more) and a packet of crisps to restore salt to the system.

the_almighty_spoon said:
as a stupid person i ended up enjoying far to many drinks last night

and as a result ive got a hangover, trudged round manchester in the rain and have to sit infront of a compute screen for most of the day

so any suggestions on how to get rid of this nasty hangover as quickly as possible?

:(

spoon
Drink a shit load of Irn Bru that will sort you out mucker

Glass of ice cold milk, a wank, and an orange, in that order.

flamingo said:
Liquid, sugar and paracetamol.

Liquid (non-alcoholic) to correct dehydration
Sugar (to increase blood sugar)
paracetamol (analgesia)

In laymans terms, 500 ml of full-fat coke, a snickers bar, 2 paracetamol (do not take more than 2, wait at least 6 hours before you take any more) and a packet of crisps to restore salt to the system.
utter bollocks coke dehydrates just as much as beer drink OJ or water personally i drink summer fruits squash because its mainly water and got lots of natural sugars

Two pints of Guinness and a good sh1t.
It works......trust me.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Have a shag, you just can't beat a hangover legover.

inbredyokel666 said:
IV of Hartmanns...nothing better.
Almost instant relief.
And if no capacity to 'IV' it, drink it with orange juice, the juice being there purely because in its pure form, it tastes like stale p1ss (long story, don't ask).

A quick vvank in the work toilets, if it's a really bad hangover try sticking your index finger up your hoop and poking your prostate :wink:

Don't forget to not wash your hands and dirty sanchez yourself whilst sitting at your desk at regular intervals throughout the remainder of your working day :D :D

See you feel better already.....................

well after all these tips i went out to the shop got three packets of hoola hoops (as they didnt have discos) and two very large bacon barms ( which didnt go down to well but settled just nicely given time)

and for now its just a dull ache in the back of my head instead of the whole lights to bright and not moving an inch for fear of meeting my breakfast again

:D

spoon

a DR. friend once told me lucozade is the closest thing the body needs to fix a hangover. seems to work but i find nothing sorts me out like a good shit. i mean one of those ones where you need to take a good magazine with you because it takes that long kinda shit.

As much water as you can drink before bed

Pint of Irn Bru , roll and bacon , a big dump and a shift in a roasting hot kitchen always does it for me :)

Large Bloody Mary usually does the trick, for those not up to speed, 2 shots vodka, 2 second shake of Tabasco, 3 seconds of Worcester, Dash of celery salt, 1/3 pint of tomato juice, stir well.

If your Boss complains, usually some Bull about no drinking at work, let me know I'll have a word (LOL you'll never work again MWAHAHAHA).

Next time just don't listen to the Emperor when he's muttering in your ear about "Go on, just one more, what harm can it do?"