Quick Walt Mission for someone

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by chaostoo, Oct 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Long time reader and all that bollocks.......blah, blah.

Need some gen on a bloke who seems to be ex-service (RAMC) but seems to spend all his life playing computer games.

Not a crime, I know, but he has a habit of running his mouth off about having slotted people during his time in the mob, which I find a bit hard to believe, to say the least.......Lots of other claims too, but that particular one sticks in the throat a bit.......

The nature of these claims, and who he's made them to, has made me want to check his other guff out.

Anyone care to give it a little delve?

I'll be happy to concede the RAMC bit, but if someone had dates or knew of any tours, etc I'd be interested to hear.....

Facebook - Welcome to Facebook

2. The only slotting I ever did as a medic was fat lasses

• Like Like x 4
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well I have known some terrible medics and negligence was common back in the day. a friend of mine ended up burial detail in gw1 despite being a trained nurse and when asked about any live ones he was told to use his initiative but not waste ammunition :)

4. I've come across a few fuckers where the round wouldn't have been wasted. Expended maybe, but not wasted (Yes W*ll**ms, you cunt, I'm looking at you - wherever you are. With luck you got breath cancer or bad aids or something and died screaming and in agony)

5. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

What dickhead would go around boasting that he has slotted people, lets face it if you were telling someone on line would you use the word slot or just say shot so as not to confuse people.
    What years die this guy serve?
    Some medics do get into some dangerous situations, especially if the bed pans are over flowing, but because of the nature of their role I can't believe any of them would go around boasting about killing people.
    I don't have wankbook so can't see his profile but from what you have said I would just ask him outright on the quite and threaten to expose him to the world

6. well he's a fat fucking cunt just taunt him till he blubs

7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

unfortunately I killed 15 men during my time in the Royal Engineers , I WAS ON MY 16TH BEFORE THEY STOPPED ME COOKING .

sODDING CAPLOCKS !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Sounds like my Mrs during her driving lessons

9. I've seen two medics practically trample over someone to get rounds off in a contact. Murderous cunts the lot of 'em.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nice first post Nancy. You have my full attention. Take a look here http://www.arrse.co.uk/arrse-social-events-networking/154262-introduce-yourself.html

And if you need anything during your stay among us, do not hesitate to contact somebody. My door is always open but I am Wanker Intolerant. It is a medical condition but with the help of Jesus and my comrades, I hope eventually to lead a normal life.

While we're chatting... If Andy Warhol and Amy Winehouse got in a ruck... who would win?

11. Fishcakes

12. To be honest with you, once out and working privately in the Balkan Unpleasantness, I was quite happy to send some downrange as and when

13. Tim Wade?

14. Where?

15. Downrange hopefully!