• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Quick update from Nightrained - 20 SQN RE on HERRICK

Quick update from Nightrained from a thread (on comfy boxes) in The NAAFI:

Nightrained said:
ABrighter2006 said:
Nightrained said:
I shall be in the stan at christmas with the rest of 20 field squadron RE. So instead of sending a box to a random squaddie, send one to an ARRSE squaddie :D

Not too many to get crated though.
I wonder what you'll find in your stocking this Xmas Nightrained? :) Hope the tour is going well - where are the updates NT?
Updates are not too good. They blew our MGOB up when it was decided to be left ungaurded - only 24 hours before.

Everyone in the fobs is being attacked daily.

And I missed breakfast this morning.
Hang in there, NT - and keep your head down as necessary. Keep us in the know.

Must be bad if you're missing your meals!

ABrighter2006 said:
Quick update from Nightrained from a thread (on comfy boxes) in The NAAFI:

Nightrained said:
ABrighter2006 said:
Nightrained said:
I shall be in the stan at christmas with the rest of 20 field squadron RE. So instead of sending a box to a random squaddie, send one to an ARRSE squaddie :D

Not too many to get crated though.
I wonder what you'll find in your stocking this Xmas Nightrained? :) Hope the tour is going well - where are the updates NT?
Updates are not too good. They blew our MGOB up when it was decided to be left ungaurded - only 24 hours before.

Everyone in the fobs is being attacked daily.

And I missed breakfast this morning.
Hang in there, NT - and keep your head down as necessary. Keep us in the know.

Must be bad if you're missing your meals!
He more than likely just slept in :wink: :D :p

I shall use this thread to update Engineer updates. Obviously Opsec rules apply.

I got some pictures from the MGOB, I shall upload the damage later, a few panels, but enough damage done.

Gurkah Engineers from 69 Sqn in support of 40 commando are being pounded daily at Fob Inkerman, possibly the worst and most basic fob.

Missed meal was later sorted out by a quick trip to the naafi to make up the calories that I used up on this mornings run.

Thats why he hasnt mentioned his single man attacks behind enemy lines. Leave the other month? just a cover. he was deep south working his way north, slitting throats as he went.

"NT. Making the SAS look like a kindergarten outing, since 2006..."

Intelligence is a wonerful tool and is used by all those in conflict, any little piece links to another, even with vieled speech you can give an opening to the enemy!
When I first came on here, there were two who knew me and i had left in 92 having never served in the Middle East.

All I say is CAUTION

Fatbadge said:
Thats why he hasnt mentioned his single man attacks behind enemy lines. Leave the other month? just a cover. he was deep south working his way north, slitting throats as he went.

"NT. Making the SAS look like a kindergarten outing, since 2005..."
I've been outed I see. The only reason I went on this tour was to become a sucessful author.

Latest Threads