Quick Resettlement Grant Question

Got a couple of months left to use the grant, however, was told by CTP, to find the course, fill the forms in, claim the money then pay for the course.

However, the paperwork says pay for the course, then claim it back.

I will struggle to payout about £500 for a course, however, if I was to get an invoice from the training provider, could I claim the cash against this, and then pay for the course?

Any advice duly appreciated! Cheers
Get the training provider to provide you with an invoice.

You can claim up to 80% of your £534 IRTC grant in advance of the course. The remaining 20% you claim on completion.
You will need a MOD Form 1746 to do this. You can download one from the CTP website if needed.

MOD Forms
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P ARRSE: Site Issues 16
Mighty_doh_nut The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 4
G Infantry 12

Similar threads

Latest Threads