Quick questions, please help?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by JohnDoe1988, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been checking through alot of posts on these forums and can't find the answer for a few questions i have, so i was wondering if you guys could help?

(1). Are there any reliable practice planning exercises, people have that i could use in preperation for my main board? Though my group leader did warn me that some on here would be useless, created by people who failed their briefing.

(2). Will i have to do a wizz quiz at any point? I don't take or use any drugs but i do like to drink, at a few house parties i have been in the same vicinity as people using druks, at at one i bummed a fag of someone and after sparking up realised what it was, and put it out without taking any down, will this affect my results and should i inform my sponsor of this?

(3). When will my medical be and what will it entail?

(4). How indepth should my service knowledge be and how far back to? Also general knowledge will alot be "knowledge" from recent tabloids, or actual information people should be clued up on?

(5). Also are there any practice essays i can run over?

Any help would be appreciated as i do not want to fail and would like to start Sandhurst in January. I still have a few months untill my main board. :D

3. Thanks for the quick reply, all sounds good to me should be no problems. So if i find practice planning exercise on this site will the majority be past question, or will they be user created ones?

Thanks Again :)

4. If you're worried about the urine test, email talk to frank about how long whichever specific one detectable for. They'll tell you. On that note, I hope you've ''been to your last party'' if you get my drift, its not tollerated in HM's armed forces.

5. The word on the street is that the CDT people can tell the difference between primary and secondary "smoking", so if you're telling the truth you should be alright. On that note, I don't recall being urine tested at any point during AOSB, but I guess they might do it at PRMAS.

6. I don't know if we were CDT'd at AOSB but we had a urinalysis and same again at PCCBC (PRMAS is something different) which covered diabetes and chlamidya. I just assumed they'd be on the look out for other substances as well same with the blood test.

7. You're quite right, I meant PCCBC.