Quick questions about Army Life

Hi, joining up after school and just wanted to ask some (stupid) questions with regards to being in the army.

1. Is it possible to purchase my own equipment for use on operations if it is more efficient than provided equipment. (please don't hit me for blaspheming against the almighty, tight as a nun's arse, quartermaster)

2. Which standard infantry regiments so far have been engaged in the most combat when on operations?

3. Is it possible for me to completely abandon my human rights and just be endlessly sent out on operations?

4. (last one) If i happen to tell the recruitment officer that i'm merely joining up for the chance to legally kill, will he promptly stick his patrol boot up my arse and send me flying out the door?

HAHAHAHAHA quality

not at all, just wondering if i can replace smaller less important equipment like the leatherman and gloves with better stuff if i spend the money myself,

i have no intention of sprinting off on my own through the woods and ineffectively hip firing all my weapons at the surrounding scenery

brendanharkin said:
HAHAHAHAHA quality

not at all, just wondering if i can replace smaller less important equipment like the leatherman and gloves with better stuff if i spend the money myself,

i have no intention of sprinting off on my own through the woods and ineffectively hip firing all my weapons at the surrounding scenery

I think you should stick to paintballing, you chump. If your only interest is 'killing shit and buying gucci kit', try the RAF Regt.

Paintballing sucks, i'd have more fun standing in the middle of the road playing chicken with traffic

if i wanted to kill shit then i could go out and do hunting, it isn't just the killing that interests me funny enough,

any chance of some less of the asshole answers and some serious ones?

brendanharkin said:
Paintballing sucks, i'd have more fun standing in the middle of the road playing chicken with traffic

if i wanted to kill s*** then i could go out and do hunting, it isn't just the killing that interests me funny enough,

any chance of some less of the asshole answers and some serious ones?
Funnily enough, the 'asshole answers' are coming from people who are actually serving.

Please do have fun standing in the road. Please report back when your dead, theres a good civvy?

Maybe they'd think back to the time they were joining up and had questions?

All i want are some honest answers then i'll bugger off. Is that so hard?

There's a good pretend service-man

Brendan im joining up to legality kill too i want to spill human blood all ova afghanistan it makes my dick hard but tell ur recruiter all dat queen and country shit or u will be classed as mental also royal regiment of fusilliers see alot of action the went 104 days under contact a while back

brendanharkin said:
uhh yeah.... Okay...

thanks for the fusiliers tip.

Less of the info about your dick.. thanks
Post this in the NAFFI Bar, you will get more honest answers there.

Ok, piss-face, I'll play ball. Promise to fuck off though?

brendanharkin said:
1. Is it possible to purchase my own equipment for use on operations if it is more efficient than provided equipment.

Yes

2. Which standard infantry regiments so far have been engaged in the most combat when on operations?

Google it

3. Is it possible for me to completely abandon my human rights and just be endlessly sent out on operations?

No

4. (last one) If i happen to tell the recruitment officer that i'm merely joining up for the chance to legally kill, will he promptly stick his patrol boot up my arse and send me flying out the door?

Yes
Now fuck off.

I've been informed about what Wah means, I'm not trying to wind anyone up or seek attention, if i got my answers i'll close my thread, i'll try the NAFFI Bar now, thanks heidtheba

brendanharkin said:
Hi, joining up after school and just wanted to ask some (stupid) questions with regards to being in the army.

1. Is it possible to purchase my own equipment for use on operations if it is more efficient than provided equipment.

Bubble wrap beats the sh1t out of current body armour buy a roll of that and you'll be ally as.

The loamshires are currently in the middle of a six year siege that has no sign of ending

Your human?

No he'll shake your hand for your honesty

This is an officers forum topic?

Amusing though. I like the bubble wrap body armour concept.

Daxx