Quick Question?

Im waiting for my ADSC dates at the moment and im going for the paras, if i pass does anyone know the intakes for the regiment so i could have a rough idea when i might start phase 1?
Nice 1

I've no real idea so dont take my word for it but I know there are people who did selection in october and theyre starting in january/february, and some others in march/april.

So might give you an idea.

There is one on the 11th of jan which i am on. There is also one late jan but i dont know the exact date then one ever month after that i think.

More than likely 22nd febuary/march. You will not get a january date, i got my letters through last week and was given 8th febuary(22nd for those not doing 2 week catchup course).

By the way, is every intake on a sunday?

adamb said:
More than likely 22nd febuary/march. You will not get a january date, i got my letters through last week and was given 8th febuary(22nd for those not doing 2 week catchup course).

By the way, is every intake on a sunday?[/quote]

Yes.

You'll find that every course (because thats what you'll be on) has a reporting date on a Sunday to stop tw@ts showing up late on the Monday