Quick Question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by adamb, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When i go to ITC i read in my booklet i got that it has a 'parent day' on the 3rd week & i just wanted to know, i know its branded 'parent day' but are wives/girlfriends/kids aloud to come to?

2. yuuuuuup you can invite anyone as long as you dont take the piss with numbers

3. exactly what he said. think its 4 a piece

4. you can even have more than that if u have any lads that have noone comeing on the day you can have there places aswell

5. what is the policy on tattoos? am waiting for my start date for phase 1 could be from January - April but i want to get another tattoo, is this ok? thanks

6. How about don't?

IIRC, tatoos are fine as long as they are not visible when in uniform but do you really want to jeopardize your career for the fanciful and frankly, fantastic, notion that getting some ink impregnated into your skin will complete your life?

The answer must surely be no. Wait till you are in, test the water, then get your tatto, or not.

7. thats the point of a tattoo, why else would sumone want one

8. if you get one now you should be fine. you got to think about healing time tho. bearing in mind your doing physical work that will probably tear the scab off etc. but in the first week you don't do much of that. I'm going back a week tomorrow and was planning on getting mine extended on my arm but think I'll give it a miss due to that cause. But if you get it in the next week you should be fine

9. Im with Edward on this one, wait.

Concentrate on staying fit.

Depending on where you get your tattoo it can restrict your movement, thus stopping you training.

Waiting a couple of months wont hurt.

10. can anyone tell us anything that they know about being RFAS, and UFAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.