Quick Question

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by ginger_carpenter, Apr 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, My sister is to be getting married soon, i'll be in phase 1/2 training. Will they give me a day off to walk my sister down the isle?

2. I would guess it depends on your management and whether you can be given the time off without it affecting your training.
  3. you should ask for compasionet (prob spelled wrong) u should get it expecialy if its just for a day or 2 and even more likely if its at weekend
  4. Dellie, I take it that you're not even serving yet? When you're in then you're more than qualified (within reason) to give advice. Until that doubtful day, stick to answering questions that begin with " Can I have fries with that too?"
  6. Which is it Phase 1 or Phase 2??
    Whens the wedding??

If it Phase 1 then I think you have more important things to concentrate on
    If its Phase 2 then see above
  8. oni am serving and i'am very well bloody quilified to alswer that questing. so just you go back to being a kno it all and bull**** some poor bugger somewhere else
  9. But obviously not qualified to find the ELC?
  10. aye ok alpha whatever
  11. Isnt that obvious!!!
  13. Luckaly you dont hav to be ayble to spel to krill peeple
  14. Compassionate leave is granted to enable personnel to attend to personal domestic problems. It may be granted in the following circumstances:

On the death, imminent death or very serious illness of a spouse, child, stepchild, parent, stepparent, sibling, stepsibling, guardian or recorded nominated Next Of Kin.

On the death of a dependant overseas whose body is being repatriated to the UK or the Irish Republic.

For urgent reasons, of an exceptional or personal nature, when the presence of the individual is considered essential to lessen domestic hardship.

Do you consider a sisters wedding could fit in with any of the above??
  15. No wonder he can't fricking spell, he must still be watching spongebob squarepants. Absolutely disgraceful.