Quick question

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by allyleventhal, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forgot to ask this at my unit on Tuesday night, but ive got TAFS this coming weekend and im not sure wether i turn up at my unit on Friday night in kit or civvie clothes? Cheers
  2. regional or national??
  3. msr

msr LE

Makes no odds, but bring both.

4. well i normally turn up in kit if im away for weekend, but then again when i get to RTC there were a few ppl in civvies....ur choice mate

just remember to take civvies
  5. Uh Phone them and ask
  6. Civvies is safest bet - can get changed there if need be. Say that as while you can really travel in whatever you like you may not wear it well yet, sets a poor image for the TA.. that and some people get uppity about the security situation - which is mostly balls.
  7. regional
  10. if you got ur kit then i would go in that as there will be alot of ppl at the RTC the same.....which RTC u going to?
  11. we always had to go in uniform

when i take the recruits down i get them to go in uniform
  12. exeter
  13. i always made my own travel arrangements to TAFS so i went in civvies.
  14. If you turn up at 51(Scottish) in civvies yo don't get to play, if you turn up in your own car you don't get to play. End of.

As to other RTCs that's up to them.
  15. msr

msr LE

Read the first line of his post - he is talking about turning up at his unit :roll:

I know the RTCs like to think that they are the only players in the Bde, but they're not ;)