Quick question...

NemoIII

War Hero
Evening all,

Quick question if I may...

What, if any, weight does being a Regimental Signals Instructor within the RAC hold with in the Royal Signals?
I was RAC.

We had a couple of lads go Royal Signals, both RSIs. Not sure what trade they went but both went across and got Sgt pretty quick but they where clued up and senior Cpls. (Was a few years ago now)

Not sure what rank you are but I transfered to REME and they wouldn't take Cpls (without reduction in rank) so probably be important to ask the Royal Signsls what their currant policy is.

On the whole best thing I've done is transfering so if you're feeling like you've hit a wall/had enough, definitely get yourself across into something new and challenging. (Easier said than done though)

The scoping board when? Noting that it’s likely to be a telephony network too as IUS can’t provide.
Back in late 2017/18 NSoIT(D) will provide the all baseband services as I previously said. Falcon will be retired for reasons not publishable on here

Back in late 2017/18 NSoIT(D) will provide the all baseband services as I previously said. Falcon will be retired for reasons not publishable on here
I heard someone from ISS brief that too. It was picked apart in seconds. There’s a marked difference between a throwaway statement and actually committing to a distributed RF network. So in the last project update I got a few months ago TRINITY was still going to deliver the baseband.

I heard someone from ISS brief that too. It was picked apart in seconds. There’s a marked difference between a throwaway statement and actually committing to a distributed RF network. So in the last project update I got a few months ago TRINITY was still going to deliver the baseband.
if that’s the case thats yet another Gateway needed. Absolutely crazy

Latest Threads