Quick question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by steve_14, Jan 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, just a quick question I have been recently been feeling like I'm
    Not able to catch my breath and needing to take deeper breaths to feel satisfied again (not easy to explain it) but this isn't just when exercising, it doesn't affect me atall as I can still run swim and all that fine it's just a bit of a pain just wondering has anyone else wet had this or could no what it is??
  2. It's a question about your health. Go and see a doctor is probably the best advice you can get on here to be honest.
  3. I am planning to was just hoping someone else might have had the same, and I don't want them to make a big deal about it as it doesn't affect me it's just annoying and I will be gutted if I get rejected for it
  4. if you go to your GP and is not a serios problem, then it will be on your medical records,depends how bad you fell and how often, you might need a medical advice in the end.Have you tried to search on google,try Runners Forum - UK Running Forum maybe someone there knows your problem ,you never know! good luck