Quick question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JayJ, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After i passd selection i was told that dont get to happy just yet because your not fully in the army yet, something about you can still get defered at the medical when you get to basic, does this mean when i go to basic and we do our medical they can still say come back in 3 months or defer me so i have to do selection again ?
  2. Try searching the forum matey. Mainly i think the basic training medical is to check nothing has changed since ADSC and that excessive fapping hasnt sent you blind ;)
  3. all im worried about is all the build up that im finally going, then ill get there and theyll go, ok theres a slight drop in your hearing compared to last time, bye bye for 3-6 months

a little paranoid haha
  4. As long as u havent lost an arm or broke your back it shouldnt be an issue!
  5. dont they have that reabilitation thing, if you do go with a bad leg or something, or is that only if you injure yourself in training
  6. I think its only injury in training. unless ya manage to gut it out for a few weeks and 'then' get 'injured' lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.