Quick Question

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by davii, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im looking to join the int corps. But i also want to join the Para's. So is it possible i can join the Para's serve 3-5 years then possibly change to int corps? Sorry kind of new and im curious.

2. At the AFCO ask about 49 PARA, this is the fast track route

3. Thanks for that.

4. Adastra may you burn in hell for that.

5. Just out of interest can you not join the Int Corps, and put yourself forward for an airborne Bde or if you wanted the commando bde, assuming you're above average fitness? That way you can get to do P Coy and/or Commando course, but don't have to take all the other shit?

6. To answer your question, yes you can serve for a few years in the Para's or any other cap badge and then think about transfering to the Corps.

7. mwah ha ha ha

8. ...er...yes, really, do tell us more

or are you just a c0ck (given that Adastra appears to have made a post that is genuinely witty anything is possible)

9. Sorry mate, totally confused. Join the Para's what? Why not just ask him?

10. Nice one, Centurion, like it , like it

on form as ever

11. That is quite possibly one of the funniest posts I have seen on here for a while!

12. A sense of humour transplant?? I thought that was medically and ethically impossible!

13. maybe Ad Astra has been cutting and pasting from someone elses funnies? :?