• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Quick Question

Im looking to join the int corps. But i also want to join the Para's. So is it possible i can join the Para's serve 3-5 years then possibly change to int corps? Sorry kind of new and im curious.

Just out of interest can you not join the Int Corps, and put yourself forward for an airborne Bde or if you wanted the commando bde, assuming you're above average fitness? That way you can get to do P Coy and/or Commando course, but don't have to take all the other shit?

davii said:
Im looking to join the int corps. But i also want to join the Para's. So is it possible i can join the Para's serve 3-5 years then possibly change to int corps? Sorry kind of new and im curious.
To answer your question, yes you can serve for a few years in the Para's or any other cap badge and then think about transfering to the Corps.

davii said:
Sorry mate, totally confused. Join the Para's what? Why not just ask him?

Perevodchik said:
davii said:
Sorry mate, totally confused. Join the Para's what? Why not just ask him?
Nice one, Centurion, like it , like it

on form as ever

Latest Threads