Quick Question regarding RAOL

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by StabOfFire, Jan 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Thought I'd have a look through the RAOL to see if there are any interesting posts and came across one which I'd be interested in, but here is the query on the details below:

    Capbadge - Infantry
    Low/High Rank - Pte/Cpl
    Must be SCBC qualified.

    Can a private soldier do SCBC?
  2. I saw that yesterday evening too, doesn't quite make sense. It's probably just an error.
    Bit of a shame for me as it was the only Infantry Pte postition I could find on either the RAOL or the OCE list...

    And just to put this out there, I shall be ringing around looking to find somewhere that will take on a lowly Pte Rifleman for Herrick... If anyone can help put me in the right direction, please let me know :)
  3. RP578

    RP578 LE Book Reviewer

    From IBS Brecon:

    If you were asking how can a Pte qualify for the posting advertised, I guess it would have to be a case of someone losing rank after having completed Juniors.
  4. RP578

    RP578 LE Book Reviewer


    Ask The_Duke (nicely) for a steer ref Herrick 13.
  5. That would make sense...