Quick Question RE Regiments.

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by STAB2ARABConverter, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, just a simple question from a simple man, i am due to start at ATR Pirbright on the 16th of April and have joined up as a light gunner recruit, when i finish both my Phase 1 and Phase 2 training which Regiment will i be joining? Thanks in advance of any replies.

S2AC

2. You won't be joining our fine REgiment :evil: UBIQUE - The Engineer way :twisted:

3. Meaning "regarding" regiments?

4. Royal Engineers Have light Guns? Jesus how long have I been on POTL for?

5. Hehe, sorry, i meant of course, REGARDING regiments, apologies. f i had meant Royal Engineers, would i not have posted this in the sappers forum??

6. You can't even spell, so how would you know where to post it :? :twisted:

"Ubique" - The Engineer Way

7. Thats a typo not a spelling mistake. Anyway, can anyone answer my question?

8. Is a typo a typing error :?

9. Probably, despite my spelling mistakes can someone please give me some information? Information not related to my spelling, grammar or syntax?

10. STAB2ARABConverter wrote:
    Thats a typo not a spelling mistake. Anyway, can anyone answer my question?

Is a typo a typing error

[quote="STAB2ARABConverter"Probably despite my spelling mistakes can someone please give me some information? Information not related to my spelling, grammar or syntax?[/quote]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

11. I've no doubt somebody can, but it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining... :D

12. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p[/quote]

Dammit :D

Now that you've taken the pish can i have just a little smidgen of knowledge before you start again with the slatings?

Ps. You spelt WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH wrong.

13. Dammit :D

Now that you've taken the pish can i have just a little smidgen of knowledge before you start again with the slatings?

Ps. You spelt WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH wrong.[/quote]

You are not going to get me on that one :D You need to get up very early to catch me out 8)

14. well done in joining the finest arm or the finest regiment, you will be either 40 RA, 7 (Para) RHA or 29 Commando RA, the later 2 also require you pass a selection course. I'd have a look at 148 battery also, as part of your career plan

good luck !

15. :x Live and learn, now get to the left and let a Gunner answer my question.