Quick question for the law enforcement types on arrse.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jimnicebutdim, May 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all our boys and girls in blue on here,

Is there a police version of arrse on the world wide tinterweb?
    The reason being is I have a favour to ask from my local force with respect to my sons birthday and I don't know where to start.

Is it best to go through 'poliz-arrse.com', head into my local station, contact the force direct or dial 999 :twisted:

2. There's policeoracle.com

Heading to your local copshop - make sure its open, dont go when it's busy - 0001-2359 hours.

Get on your force's website and seek out your local community/safer neighbourhoods officer.
  3. Cheers for those.

I don't suppose there are any Met or Hertfordshire coppers on here are there?
  4. If it's about a party, don't tell them. They'll turn up and eat everything!
  5. Why, do they like jelly and ice-cream?
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So whats the surprise? Come on. It aint like your sprog is going to be reading the ARRSE, is it?

PLEASE tell me you want CO19 to deliver a Sponge Bob Square Pants birthday cake?
  7. No they won't put traffic cones out!!
  8. TheIronDuke

I bet the SOCO's would do a lovely powerpoint presentation of their favourite photos?
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They will turn up and breathalyse your guests as they leave, provided they are not rough and tough.
    They will probably be around anyway, just look for an ice cream van with a camera poking out of the back.
  10. My son is only 4. I just wanted to see if I could arrange for a car to come round so he could have a look-see and play with the blue lights etc.
  11. TheIronDuke

A lot of them seem to hide in cupboards these days.

Maybe some of them could come out of the cupboard as a lovely birthday surprise?
  12. Seeing how the rozzers won't sent a car round to attend attempted muggings/burglary in process, I'd say your chances are slim to none!
  13. Cupboard or Closet ?

Hat, Coat, Taxi!
  14. TheIronDuke

Get your boy to ring the local nick and announce all their horses are fairies. That should do it.