Quick opinion

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Rik_2008, Mar 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright lads,

Just a quick question heard a negative things in regards to millitary policeman...whats the general consensus towards them?

Thanks.

2. i thinks its just like a normal policeman but in the army you still get to go on operations etc and you can be promoted to D.I so i see nothing wrong with it, if you want to do it then go for it.

3. Do you like civilian policemen?

4. Thats what i mean, civvy policeman get alot of stick, so im guessing if your training with a bunch of blokes that hate policeman your not going to be the most popular. im not hugely worried about if i got stick for the job i wanted to do, and as it stands its just an option. But i can see you wouldnt be the most popular lad.

5. RMP are still the filth but better than RAF Police who really are a bunch of jobsworth CNUTS. If you really want to be a rozzer and be in the Army then go for it. Although I have always wondered why anyone who wanted to be a rozzer didnt just join the civvy plod. Ah well, whatever revs yer engine I suppose. For the record, what are your options?

6. Well, no BARB test yet so any job could be an option i guess. Just trying to do as much research as possible. Ill be honest though as i dont have a clue what role to take up, once the BARB is done should have a better idea. But i can see what you mean by being a policeman in civvy street rather than joining the army. Guess it maybe the army life that attracts it.

Cheers lads, from the response's id say your not too popular but if you want to do the job then you get on with it....