Quick into the Int forum

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gibson097, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It took me 5 minutes to stop laughing :twisted:

does he think his picture will get him a good sale or is he touting for a date :wink:

2. Why you interested?

3. What's also really odd is that he's obviously obscured QARANC on his rank slide using some editing software. Now why would you do that?!

Still, it provided everybody in my office with a bloody good laugh!

Edited once for being a spelling mong.

4. Posted similar in int thread but serving TA ? and working private in operational area, I understood that to be a no no ???

5. As I said in the Int. thread...He was on the PQO course part 1a at Strensall in 2005 but failed to complete the course. I assume he must have re done the course in order to remain in the TA. However, I hope he isnt using the uniform to make him appear more honest.....especially if he is no longer entitled to wear it. As for your point about working in an operational area there is/was an RGN working for a private company in Iraq that provided A and E qualified nurses for the British Military ( on alot more money than those in the military ) whilst a member of QARANC ( TA ).

6. That raises an interesting point. Suppose I was a TA tankie and had bought my own surplus Chieftan or such like (Yeah this theory is a bit out there). Anyway Im called up and refuse on the grounds that I am already working or I am available to hire with my very own MBT !.

Its a bizzare situation no ?

7. If they need you and your tank then the rules can be severly bent to suit the needs of HMG.

8. I havnt got one really.

But if I show this to the missus she may let me buy one Hurrah ! for me. I wonder if Leftenunt George QARAAAAANC is selling one on e-gay ?

9. Only if he swallows :wink:

10. I know nurses are not suposed to use their professional qualification for commercial endorsement... Does the same not apply to the comission?

So, who does know him?

11. I know his name, rank and mileage......

12. ALL QAs have a certain bit of mileage.........ain't that right Gibson :wink:

13. I cannot answer that question

14. Go on, give it ago!