• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Quick heads up, Andy Mcnabs Tour of Duty tonight

How engineers are the unsung heroes of the battlefield, often finding themselves fighting in tractors rather than tanks.

I presume he meant MWT/LWT rather than tractors. :wink: Hopefully it won't be all about the pie eaters though.

I wonder if I'm on this, as the unsung Signaller. :? :twisted:

ITV 4, 2230. Repeated same time Sunday.

Nightrained said:
How engineers are the unsung heroes of the battlefield, often finding themselves fighting in tractors rather than tanks.

I presume he meant MWT/LWT rather than tractors. :wink: Hopefully it won't be all about the pie eaters though.

You really think so, legend in your own lunchtime! :roll:

Haven't you buggered off to the dropshorts yet? :wink:

Taffnp said:
I am currently uploading Episode 3 onto youtube - takes forever :( if I get enough time and am bored will upload Episodes 4 - 6
The last episode is a must to see again. 2 Mercian at Delhi, I just arrived at Bastion, remember the IRT Chinook woke me up in the RSOI tent at about half past 1 in the morning. Found out the next day 2 were killed from Garmsir. Headed down that way towards the end of my tour.

REgards - Aint no feckin' dropshort :x

Nightrained said:

What do you think the T in LWT/MWT stands for.

Axeman said:
Nightrained said:

What do you think the T in LWT/MWT stands for.
I was being wide. 8O

Fellow fifer, eh? :wink:

I have finally uloaded Episodes 2 - 6 onto youtube Episode 1 is on there too. Unfortunately it over ran and the last part of Ep6 is about 3 mins short. I will rectify this when I re record it Sun :) Oh they all lived happy ever after

Latest Threads