Quick heads up, Andy Mcnabs Tour of Duty tonight

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Nightrained, Jul 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How engineers are the unsung heroes of the battlefield, often finding themselves fighting in tractors rather than tanks.

I presume he meant MWT/LWT rather than tractors. :wink: Hopefully it won't be all about the pie eaters though.

I wonder if I'm on this, as the unsung Signaller. :? :twisted:

ITV 4, 2230. Repeated same time Sunday.

2. I am currently uploading Episode 3 onto youtube - takes forever :( if I get enough time and am bored will upload Episodes 4 - 6

3. You really think so, legend in your own lunchtime! :roll:

Haven't you buggered off to the dropshorts yet? :wink:

4. The last episode is a must to see again. 2 Mercian at Delhi, I just arrived at Bastion, remember the IRT Chinook woke me up in the RSOI tent at about half past 1 in the morning. Found out the next day 2 were killed from Garmsir. Headed down that way towards the end of my tour.

REgards - Aint no feckin' dropshort :x

5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Yet.

6. Just a matter of time :twisted: :D

7. It looks like they have put a bit more money into the programme they have A2s,assualt vests,webbing and all the insignia.

8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Just finished watching it. Good programme, and great for the Corps.

:D :D :D :D :D

9. i wanna see tonights dammit but it ended 7 minutes ago. Anyone got a heads up on whether it was a good one?

10. It will be up on the iPlayer soon, just be patient.

11. smash

12. Doubt it. The iPlayer only offers selected BBC programmes, Tour of Duty is on Channel 4 if I'm not mistaken