Quick heads up, Andy Mcnabs Tour of Duty tonight

How engineers are the unsung heroes of the battlefield, often finding themselves fighting in tractors rather than tanks.

I presume he meant MWT/LWT rather than tractors. :wink: Hopefully it won't be all about the pie eaters though.

I wonder if I'm on this, as the unsung Signaller. :? :twisted:

ITV 4, 2230. Repeated same time Sunday.

I am currently uploading Episode 3 onto youtube - takes forever :( if I get enough time and am bored will upload Episodes 4 - 6

Nightrained said:
How engineers are the unsung heroes of the battlefield, often finding themselves fighting in tractors rather than tanks.

I presume he meant MWT/LWT rather than tractors. :wink: Hopefully it won't be all about the pie eaters though.

You really think so, legend in your own lunchtime! :roll:

Haven't you buggered off to the dropshorts yet? :wink:

Taffnp said:
I am currently uploading Episode 3 onto youtube - takes forever :( if I get enough time and am bored will upload Episodes 4 - 6
The last episode is a must to see again. 2 Mercian at Delhi, I just arrived at Bastion, remember the IRT Chinook woke me up in the RSOI tent at about half past 1 in the morning. Found out the next day 2 were killed from Garmsir. Headed down that way towards the end of my tour.

REgards - Aint no feckin' dropshort :x

chimera

LE
It looks like they have put a bit more money into the programme they have A2s,assualt vests,webbing and all the insignia.

Just finished watching it. Good programme, and great for the Corps.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dizzee367 said:
It will be up on the iPlayer soon, just be patient.
Doubt it. The iPlayer only offers selected BBC programmes, Tour of Duty is on Channel 4 if I'm not mistaken

Nightrained said:

What do you think the T in LWT/MWT stands for.

Axeman said:
Nightrained said:

What do you think the T in LWT/MWT stands for.
I was being wide. 8O

Fellow fifer, eh? :wink:

Link now added as an announcement on the top of the page.

I have finally uloaded Episodes 2 - 6 onto youtube Episode 1 is on there too. Unfortunately it over ran and the last part of Ep6 is about 3 mins short. I will rectify this when I re record it Sun :) Oh they all lived happy ever after

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Tanks, planes & ships 2
Mighty_doh_nut The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 4
G Infantry 12