Quick Glasgow question.

Just a quicky , I need to change my address , NOK & marital status with regards to my reserve status. I,m round my girlfriends sorting a few loose ends right now so dont have access to my old aunual reporting news letters , which I think probally went up in smoke along with everything else i had round the ex wifes 8O , So can anybody give me a means of contacting Glasgow ? I,ve tried google but with no joy.

Much obliged ,,

Could try here mate:

Army Personnel Centre,
Disclosure 2,
Mail Point 515,
Kentigern House,
65 Brown Street,
G2 8EX
Tel: 0845 600 9663

Failing that the JPAC helpdesk number. Don't have that I'm afraid but i'm sure someone will be along shortly who will.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P ARRSE: Site Issues 16
Mighty_doh_nut The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 4
G Infantry 12

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads