Questions that ARRSErs would like answered by Blair on Wed

Giblets

War Hero
Mr Bliar, can you confirm that the reason why we are in Iraq and Afghan is because of a misunderstanding in terms of language? Was it the case that you could not hear Bush through both his lousy understanding of the English language and the fact that your face was buried in his deep pile carpet at the time of his request?

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Pielover said:
sniper_bob said:
Giblets said:
Can you tell the British people why (after your promise that they could have whatever they needed to do the job) they are being refused the kit to do the job by the MOD?
I have a sneaky suspicion that he was truly upset when one of the lads in Iraq humiliated him with a waaaahh during a Q&A session. TB "Any questions?" Pte Pisstake "Are you really the Prime Minister?" TB "Ah well..." Assembled throng "WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

He really hates anyone taking the p1ss out of him.
At the risk of getting wahh'ed - did this really happen??? Feckin class if it did - milky bars all round....
Same here....
Feck the Milky Bars! Beers all round!

That would have been an ace thing to do for moral and disaster for your career lol

Tony,thank you for my £2240 odd quid before Christmas,it was perfect timing.Now please can you sort out Glasgow so the rest of my pay is always on time and the correct amount.Oh and any chance of getting Lowas of issue(not the cheap copies) cheers.

VBT1 said:
One question Bliar.... How can you sleep at night?
he probably doesn't just in case Vampira next to him wakes up!!!!

Can you admit that you made a mistake with Iraq and, if not, when did you start to believe your own propaganda?

Do you agree with the adage that absolute power corupts absolutely?

siggie47

Old-Salt
Are you trashing the Armed Forces so that your friends in europe can take over the UK unopposed?

Chippy_La_La

Swinger
Mr. Blair,

In the light of the following:

1. Your admission that you entered into a financial arrangement with a fraudster who was convicted on no less than two continents
2. Your assertion that Iraq posed a viable threat to UK sovereign areas inside a 45 minute window with WMD which have never been found, based on information which was (deliberately?) flawed and thus lead to the death of an honourable man
3. Your inability to deliver on a continual series of promises to the armed forces of the United Kingdon - whom you have under equiped and subsequently placed in harms way in two major conflicts in the last 4 years

Do you really thing that you deserve to 'lead' the finest country on the face of the earth?

Suplimentary question:
Alistair Campbell; Now come on PM - Do you seriously not want to tw*t the pished up sperm gargler?

edited 'cos I can hardly see the keyboard, let alone type after 3 of Mrs. La La's G&t's

Mr Blair , would you live my life for the last 25 years would you live the life of my brothers and sisters in theatre, would you live the life of our disabled ,our sufferers of PTSD, our homeless, even for just one day ?

come join me we can discuss over a drink :pissedoff:
WW

Pielover said:
sniper_bob said:
Giblets said:
Can you tell the British people why (after your promise that they could have whatever they needed to do the job) they are being refused the kit to do the job by the MOD?
I have a sneaky suspicion that he was truly upset when one of the lads in Iraq humiliated him with a waaaahh during a Q&A session. TB "Any questions?" Pte Pisstake "Are you really the Prime Minister?" TB "Ah well..." Assembled throng "WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

He really hates anyone taking the p1ss out of him.
At the risk of getting wahh'ed - did this really happen??? Feckin class if it did - milky bars all round....
Sorry, only heard it second hand... but my mate was convinced his mate was there and he did actually hear it (hmmmm).... if it's true the bloke has to get a prize for the best wahh ever.

Latest Threads