Questions that ARRSErs would like answered by Blair on Wed

Giblets

War Hero
Why have 3rd world armies got more kit than we have?

Is Sven your military AND political advisor?

machiavelli

War Hero
Are you deliberately over committing the army to gain as much for you "legacy" as well as causing it to be rendered ineffective and therefore reduce your successor's geopolitical standing in the top nations on the planet as he won't have the toys to play with the big boys anymore ??

Ratcatcher

Old-Salt
Could the Prime Minister tell us if he is happy with his place in history, and was the price of 130 dead service personnel worth a place on GW's fireside rug?

Ratcatcher

Would the PM state the British mission in Iraq and go on to explain what indicators and metrics are being used to measure the success of the mission?

Would the Prime Minister please tell us if he will be attending the funeral this Thursday of yet another British soldier to die ,and could he furthermore inform us how many funerals he has attended of fallen British soldiers that have been victims of his foreign policy.

To ask the Prime Minister whether he thinks that individuals who collude with terrorists in Northern Ireland should resign, and if so, when he and Peter 'Sinn' Hain will be clearing their desks?

Would the Prime Minister like to apologise now or when he has left office for the complete abortion he has made of the Middle East?

As for the Army...if his recent decisions are anything to go by he should stand down due to his own incompetence or nail his advisors to the fcuking wall. My oppo's are not coming back in a box come Telic 10 just for your bastrad stupidity.

MR BLAIR... WHY ARE OUR SOLDIERS DEAD AND MAIMED?

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US WHAT WE NEED TO FIGHT YOUR WAR?

WHY ARE WE AT WAR ANYWAY???

MR BLAIR, WILL WE SEE YOU AT A MILITARY FUNERAL?

MR BLAIR, WILL WE?????? WILL WE?????

Mr bliar, Why do politicians deserve massive pay rises when all their departments are failing miserably, whilst at the same time soldiers pay remains at the bog standard of inflation? Have you any morals at all? and to quote myself on another thread, "Are all poofs evil or is the church talking b0ll0cks?

PS I do admire your courage I mean how many kids have you had with that woman? I couldnt drink that much.

Mr Blair, if you won't go to a funeral will we at least see you at RAF Brize Norton when the coffins of troops are brought back in the country?

Giblets said:
Can you tell the British people why (after your promise that they could have whatever they needed to do the job) they are being refused the kit to do the job by the MOD?
I have a sneaky suspicion that he was truly upset when one of the lads in Iraq humiliated him with a waaaahh during a Q&A session. TB "Any questions?" Pte Pisstake "Are you really the Prime Minister?" TB "Ah well..." Assembled throng "WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

He really hates anyone taking the p1ss out of him.

Would the Right Honourable Priminister submit to policy-related questioning under polygraph, and if not, why not?

Pielover

Old-Salt
sniper_bob said:
Giblets said:
Can you tell the British people why (after your promise that they could have whatever they needed to do the job) they are being refused the kit to do the job by the MOD?
I have a sneaky suspicion that he was truly upset when one of the lads in Iraq humiliated him with a waaaahh during a Q&A session. TB "Any questions?" Pte Pisstake "Are you really the Prime Minister?" TB "Ah well..." Assembled throng "WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

At the risk of getting wahh'ed - did this really happen??? Feckin class if it did - milky bars all round....

sniper_bob said:
Giblets said:

What I would have paid to be there!

Latest Threads