Questions for people who process your visa applications

I am off to meet the Manager of the Immigration Office who process the ADF LA visa applications – what would you like me to ask her?

C

Is the ADF that short of troops :? (serious question, not sarcastic in anyway)

Yes, like most countries, Defence in general has trouble recruiting (and retaining).

Quite what the question has to do with visiting the Immigration Department I don't know.

I looked in to the transfer but as I hadn't got my 3rd yet they didn't want to know. Now living in Canberra with my Australian wife I have heard that there isn't that much of a recruitment problem with the ADF. Anyway I am going to try and join up once again in April. Apparently I become an Australian Citizen within 30 days of joining up which is a winner for work esp in Canberra where all the jobs require it.

HI,

could I have some questions please for my meeting with Immigration? What was good, what was bad, what would you have like to know before hand, etc.etc.

C

PS Nik is is 90 days and recruitment of those with Permanent residence visas is subject to some (new) strict limitations, please PM me.