Questions for Gordon Brown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Herrumph, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Next week Gordon Brown is due to take questions from the Chilcott Inquiry (note my choice of words because I do not believe he will answer questions). Assuming that he doesn't call an election between now and then, what should the committe be asking him? So far the questions have been pretty lame and formulaic, no-one has been grilled properly. So can ARRSErs help?

Some starters:

Q. Did you fully support Tony Blair in his decision to go to war and accept collective cabinet responsibility?

Q. Do you accept full responsibility for the actions of your department whilst you were Chancellor?

Q. Did you or your department put financial constraints on the conduct of operations?

Q. Why did you (or your department) obstruct and delay procurement decisions and challenge spending at every opportunity?

Q. Why did you cancel the support helicopter replacement programmes?

Q. Do you accept the principle that funding for wars should be paid fully from contingency funding rather than routine defence funding?

Q. That was a very interesting and detailed answer to a question I didn't ask. Will you now answer the actual question?

Q. Ditto

Q. Ditto

Q. Ditto

Q. Are you ever going to answer a straight question with a truthful answer or shall we just stop wasting our time and go to lunch?

2. Who are you going to apologise to next?

3. Are you going to stop crying now?

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

what's your favourite kind of Nokia to throw at people?

5. How do you manage to pack so much tw@t into just one body?

6. You can apologise for slavery and you can apologise for child migrants; none of which were your doing. Can you actually apologise for your own mistakes fior a change?

How can you "keep one eye on the ball" when the only one you have doesn't work very well?

When will you do us a favour and emulate Dr. Kelly by telling the truth and then going for "A walk in the woods?"

7. Do you feel remorse for the loss of lives due to lack of defence funding?

Although not really relevant to the Iraq Inquiry, after the forthcoming election, will you be on the back benches of your party or back at home nursing your expenses?

GBTD

8. Are you going to stop being a "Cnut" and take a day off.

Magic (I love Maggie)

9. Why do you hate this country?

10. Where's Our Fcuking Gold Bullion?

Twat

Magic

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Do you fancy bullying me, you big fat cnut?

12. "please, please, don't hit me"?

13. Want A Fight?

You could beat me Mr Brown I am also a 'One Eyed Fat Man' (Apologies to John Wayne)

Magic

14. Is it true that you had a butler and you liked rampant manlyt sex with him

15. Will you now please do the decent thing and fck off.