Questions demanding an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocksRock

War Hero
It occurred to me that the unwashed masses that inhabit ArRSe may have some questions that gnaw at them but, for whatever reason, have never asked them. So, what question would you really love to know the answer to, of whom would you ask it and what, if any, reason do you crave the knowledge? On the bright side the respondent might peruse these hallowed halls and answer the question for you...

Clearly, I am duty bound to get the ball rolling.

Respondent: Phil the Greek, aka Prince Philip.

Question: Have you ever had your pee-pee in Elizabeth Regina's mouth.

Reason: It would put Phil in that very small club consisting of men that have had their dick in a reigning Monarch's pie-hole. *

Over to you Phil if you happen to glance over these forums...

* We won't count Middle Eastern kings and emperors who are well know for their affection for small boys.

That should do it... the quality is ******* appalling too

It occurred to me that the unwashed masses that inhabit ArRSe may have some questions that gnaw at them but, for whatever reason, have never asked them. So, what question would you really love to know the answer to, of whom would you ask it and what, if any, reason do you crave the knowledge? On the bright side the respondent might peruse these hallowed halls and answer the question for you...

Clearly, I am duty bound to get the ball rolling.

Respondent: Phil the Greek, aka Prince Philip.

Question: Have you ever had your pee-pee in Elizabeth Regina's mouth.

Reason: It would put Phil in that very small club consisting of men that have had their dick in a reigning Monarch's pie-hole. *

Over to you Phil if you happen to glance over these forums...

* We won't count Middle Eastern kings and emperors who are well know for their affection for small boys.

Why weren't you drowned at birth?

Why do the RAF Regiment bother?

To give you useless cunts a higher standard to strive for...
images

To give you useless cunts a higher standard to strive for...

Really? I had Craftsmen who had more military bearing than every Gunner I met swanning around the COB with a 1000yd stare.

Why weren't you drowned at birth?
He was sadly we have what was left of the brain damaged idiot.
Social Services are letting us all down by allowing him to use the internet.
A review will be held, lack of funding will be to blame.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Are you stealing my job?
I used the search function but couldn't find you and it was a real emergency Mon cher près de fils.

Back on the abuse of rock apes then. You should all be a little more respectful... this would never have happened if automation hadn't replaced the skilled RAF Regiment trained technician that used to be in charge here...
200.gif

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I used the search function but couldn't find you and it was a real emergency Mon cher près de fils.

Back on the abuse of rock apes then. You should all be a little more respectful... this would never have happened if automation hadn't replaced the skilled RAF Regiment trained technician that used to be in charge here...
200.gif

Shouldn't there be a dog on a lead hanging off the barrier?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.