questions and concerns

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by The.phantom-wolf, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, i had selection a few weeks ago now, and was deferred for three months, however, as a result of various reasons, i haven't been back to the acio, would this effect my chances of joining up?

p.s i would also like to know when the intakes for caterick are. i was originally aiming for junior para, but now im aiming for normal entry para.

thank you in advance~

2. This is something you need to discuss with your own recruiter, also you need to sort out the areas you were deferred on and if its due to confidence, team skills and even fitness go and ask to go on a Look at Life course. In any case you need to go in and chat and they can advise from your ADSO Report. Next thing is age...I take it you will be past 17:05 in January??? if so after passing ADSc hopefully in 3 months or so once eligable if going Adult Para you need to do PRAC which are frequent every week or so, it all depends how you do on that which will then get you loaded to ITC.If under 17:05 in January then you still have chance for JE Harrogate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.