Questions about the household cavalry

What happens if you fail the swim test in the household cavalry?
Also, what happens if you don't complete/pass your basic solder training or horse/ceremonial training in the 14-20 weeks you get for each?

It's OK, the horse can swim

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
Also, what happens if you don't complete/pass your basic solder training or horse/ceremonial training in the 14-20 weeks you get for each?
Stop pissing your panty. Prepare yourself for the swimming test.. Is it so important for a cavalry guy.. Doubt it.
Other question i would say they will back squad you.

Stop pissing your panty. Prepare yourself for the swimming test.. Is it so important for a cavalry guy.. Doubt it.
Other question i would say they will back squad you.

Who would it be important for?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's a donkey walloper preparing for the swim test:
1591712853426.png

It's OK, the horse can swim
When you take them up to Thetford for their holibobs, you find out very quickly to 'abandon ship' when they decide to roll around in the river.

If you want to take the horses to the beach for a swim at HCMR you will need to have passed your swim test. If you don't pass you initial basic training you will be back-squadded until you do or be discharged.

If it helps very few soldiers fail the riding course but some take longer than others to complete it - either through injury or lack of competence and/or confidence.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

You're welcome.

Chef

LE
Really are magnificent creatures..

They all seem to be wearing maroon hats and tee shirts.

Parachute Regiment Mounted Experimental Horse Squadron?

MEH Platoon.

Chef

LE
7 Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery, but they seemed to have forgot something?

Parachutes?

ETA My apologies RHA would be MEH Bty.

As in

'MEH Batteries gone flat'

My Hansom cab and cloak I think.

You drown, rendering the second question pointless.
This will only happen if you fall to remove your Armour, should you fail to follow this simple advice you will SINK LIKE A FCUKING BRICK !!!! Enjoy

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero

Enjoy cleaning things for three years, as a reward, you can then move to Tidworth............

Latest Threads