Questions about Army life

All regiments have pride in themselves. Noone will say “Our regiment/Corps is dogshit, don’t join”. Well maybe a couple :)

But then this gives rise to looking down on other regiments. People in the Parachute Regiment, as you mention, will look down on those that don’t do P Coy. Others may look down on the Parachute Regiment because they aren’t known for being the sharpest tools in the shed. It’s all inter-unit banter/bullshit, and at the end of the day, the entire Army looks down on the RAF Regt :)
And up at the Royal Navy.

mrboo

Old-Salt
Wanking , x-box . wanking . writing to absolutely anyone you may of come in contact with in your life . weapon cleaning and wanking

Rum, sodomy and the lash? 3 PARA Mortars maybe, but the rest of us, not so much. I mean Christ, there’s so few of you that it’s hardly worth bothering.

@Email - once you’re in, never, ever take shit from other services. Even if this means defending the RLC indefensible.

tgo

Old-Salt
Sgt Dan Mills wrote a book about his exploits in Iran with PWRR called Sniper One

Sgt Dan Mills wrote a book about his exploits in Iran with PWRR called Sniper One
.............................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?
o_O

Iran?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

anglo

LE
I have watched a few videos, it is very useful. Thank you.
If you want to be the best, join the top brains of the British forces
That is the Royal Air Force
Instead of fox holes to sleep in, stay in 5* hotels
Proper shit houses, {RAF} or holes in the ground {army}

Email

Swinger
If you want to be the best, join the top brains of the British forces
That is the Royal Air Force
Instead of fox holes to sleep in, stay in 5* hotels
Proper shit houses, {RAF} or holes in the ground {army}
5* hotels are a too posh for my liking.

This photo depicts the daily activities of an infantry fire support company......
FB_IMG_1482405274583.jpg

Latest Threads