Questions about Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DavidCameroon, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, a young lady I know has some questions she would love answered about Afghanistan and the Middle East in general, here we go;

1. If some soldiers don't want war, why do they go off to war in the first place?

2. Have any British soldiers spoken to the Afghan/Iraq women and what do you think of them

3. What do you think of Afghanistan as a country?

4. Do you think as a world we are learning from our mistakes from history (WW1, WW2) by going off to war?

5. Have you ever spoken to a person from the taliban? if so what did they say

6. Do you think soldiers are fighting for their country or the rich government

7. Have you ever fallen in love with a citizen in the middle east

8. what do the women think about the war?

9. have you got abuse from the people there?

2. Smells like...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 3
  3. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  4. How do you rate the Afghan National Army, would they survive a NATO exit?

5. Sorry for all those questions. I'm just a very curious girl.

If you could answer any of them, that would be amazing :)

6. Oh and Im not part of the press or have any interest in them.

Im just trying to make sense of this world hmm

7. 1. Beer, well beer and sausages.
    2. I spoke to one once, it was like talking to someone through a letter box.
    3. Its not somewhere I would go on holiday.
    4. Of course we are learning from previous wars, we have better guns, more beer and bigger sausages.
    5. One of my friends spoke to a taliban once, he said "Durka durka, imshallah, I kill you all." The talibans reply is not recorded.
    6. See reply to q1
    7. I fell in love with a citizen in the Prospect centre Argos once, it had a leather strap, however that day I was shopping for beer and sausages.
    8. The question is incorrectly phrased. It should be "What does the women think about the war?" The answer of course is whatever I tell her too.
    9. They tend to shoot at soldiers from time to time, thats a form of abuse. Also they don't drink beer or eat sausages.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 13

8. You sound like someone who has been only just released from captivity after 10 years

9. Are you the same girl that was skateboarding round Bristol on Sunday?

• Like Like x 1
  10. yes i am :boogie:

but serious talk though, has any British soldier here fallen in love with an Afghan/Iraqi woman?

11. Curious, you say? About how another woman's breasts would feel, pressed against yours, aroused nipple rubbing over aroused nipple? The touch of a sapphic tongue over your vulva, and the taste of another's wet pussy, whilst being anally fisted?

Or are you curious about barnyard animals, domestic pets, and deviant dwarves in a mixed up bukkake session?

• Like Like x 14
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Davidcameroon, whilst I'm sure you are another humerous attempt at a sock puppet work of comedy, just on the off chance you aren't could you do me the small favour of runnning through a field of upturned plugs, carelessly places garden raikes and IEDS please, you irritating and tiresome fuckweasel.

Seriously, fuck off out of the NAAFI and go and play on 'cunt.com'

Hannna, again, am sure you are lovely and all, possibly even fat and unpleasing on the eyes but could you do us the favour of unravelling the world according to an Internet fuckstick on bebo or another website inhabited by delinquent cockrots and brain dead barrels of Dalmatian slavver.

Thanks, you whore

• Like Like x 10
  13. Love or lust? 2 different things and the answer will depend on how much body hair you like on your laydez.

14. oops, did you forget who you were just then....

sock muppet

• Like Like x 1