• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Question

Alright Guys,

I'm currently 3 months into training at ITC Catterick and was wondering what the score was on gaining entry to a local TA barracks to use the gym. I'm on two weeks leave and don't fancy paying £4.50 per visit to use the local leisure centre's facilities.

Would I be welcomed or told to do one?

Cheers

I've been investigating this at Chilwell as i only live about 20 mins away. The PTI and the CO of my STRE have no problem with it however a notice has recently appeared on the door of the gym saying that TA are not allowed in during the week!

toffeeman said:
Alright Guys,

I'm currently 3 months into training at ITC Catterick and was wondering what the score was on gaining entry to a local TA barracks to use the gym. I'm on two weeks leave and don't fancy paying £4.50 per visit to use the local leisure centre's facilities.

Cheers
I'd certainly hope they wouldn't tell you to do one mate.

Rockhopperst4 said:
I've been investigating this at Chilwell as i only live about 20 mins away. The PTI and the CO of my STRE have no problem with it however a notice has recently appeared on the door of the gym saying that TA are not allowed in during the week!
I hope you have faxed a copy of this to IGTA.

msr

Mongoose said:
toffeeman said:
Alright Guys,

Cheers
I'd certainly hope they wouldn't tell you to do one mate.
My concern is purely because i'm still in training....i'll pop round tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks for the link msr, i'll have a look at that.

Latest Threads