• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Question

Hi there everyone. I want to join the army but need some help. we dnot have an army office around here so I need some help. Dad says that I should try tanks but bruv said that the infentry would be better for me. I am not sure what to do. I like playing football and the careers teacher says that the army would see that as a good thing because it shows that I am fit. I hope to get 6 GCSe this year. Will this be good enough.

does it mke any difference wether I go into tanks about how fit I am? Dad said I would be trained up to be fit. Is this right?

Thanx and respect.

Don't you fecking lot start! So far today I've been signed up to 3 amateur poetry sites, a cat fanciers forum, half a dozen assorted gay/bi-curious fiction clubs, a Polish wife finder network, an application been made to be a foster parent for Hackney Council (with the proviso that I only take in children who won't tell!) and my name used to make an employment application with MI6.

Shower of cnuts!

Get to Fukc, Jarrod.

A joke's a joke but this neither funny, big or clever. A lot of this sh1t is being sent to my work e-mail address that is strictly monitored.

Latest Threads