Question

Going to my younger brothers cadets with him tonight to teach fieldcraft, is it acceptable to go in my 95 bottoms and boots with regimental t-shirt.

I know your not ment to travel anywhere in military kit, but is this acceptable?

If you know it's wrong, then don't do it

Turn up in civvies and teach them about urban concealment.

If you live in Liverpool this consists of lowe alpine hat and all black tracksuit.

I did this ages ago for my mates little lads unit and played the game. Uniform etc.

Little sh1ts tried to nick my daysacks

Its not as if im walking round the streets tho lol, Im guna drive up there, be in there area teaching them fieldcraft and then drive home.

Nightrained said:
If you can do it on X factor then I'm sure it will be fine.
BIG LOL

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
When I'm teaching Cadets, I always ensure I turn up in a basque and fishnets, and the obligatory handlebar moustache.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Any chance you can make your signature picture a bit bigger please?
Hear hear, I thought it was just some gash photo submitted for our perusal.

Fuck it, did it, sue me.

My sig is hardly big is it you doughnut.

Army_Rizzle said:
Going to my younger brothers cadets with him tonight to teach fieldcraft, is it acceptable to go in my 95 bottoms and boots with regimental t-shirt.

I know your not ment to travel anywhere in military kit, but is this acceptable?
Personally I think turning up in sime kind of sexual uniform would be better, will intrest the cadets more. So get down to Ann Summers, I hear they have a good selection of dress up clothes in there, even a army uniform thing. (Heard this from a girl, do not even think about suggesting I shop at ann summers!) If not you could always turn up in a male thong, glittery cap and a tight tank top.