Question.

Some F*cktard was speaking to me last nite at the pub and he asked me this.

F*cktard - "Does wanking make you gay"
Me - "What?! and how do you figure that?"
F*ucktard - "Well think about it your touching a penis for pleasure and your also pleasureing a male thus making you GAY!"
Me - "No i will not touch your penis,fuck off".

End OF

What do you reckon?

P.S i kno i've left myself open to attack

DozyBint said:
There must be something about you that set his gaydar off for him to ask you that in the first place, do you not think? :D
fair assumption i would say D_B :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:

Shadowfar said:
Some F*cktard was speaking to me last nite at the pub and he asked me this.

F*cktard - "Does wanking make you gay"
Me - "What?! and how do you figure that?"
F*ucktard - "Well think about it your touching a penis for pleasure and your also pleasureing a male thus making you GAY!"
Me - "No i will not touch your penis,* off".

End OF

What do you reckon?

P.S i kno i've left myself open to attack
Come on then - what sparked the gay fkr off. Did you blow him a kiss or something. Or were you in a gay pub ??? Ure faggot.

BT. :threaten:

look familiar Shadowfar ????

Wearing Bronski Beat sweatshirts can lead to this and you obviously loitered.

Were you dancing to the Village people or Right Said Fred when he approached you this could of been the reason why. :plotting:

Aparrently if you lay on your knob for half an hour before having a wank it goes numb.

It then feels like you're wanking someone else off....

.....I think I got that right........ :blank:

i wasnt acting looking or doing anyhting homosexual or anything of the sort,i was chillin out and enjoying a bottle of Newcastle Brown (the ale that is)and he new one of my mates who is not gay and has a really fine girlfriend.

i suppose he just thought he was cool.

Michael Barrymore drinks Newcastle Brown.

Or so Dale Winton mentioned at Elton's party.

Allegedly.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Shadowfar said:
i wasnt acting looking or doing anyhting homosexual or anything of the sort,i was chillin out and enjoying a bottle of Newcastle Brown (the ale that is)and he new one of my mates who is not gay and has a really fine girlfriend.

i suppose he just thought he was cool.
You forgot to mention that the bottle was halfway up your Gary.

This poor chap was obviously deeply troubled by the moral and ethical issues raised in polishing one's joy stick. If he was a prowling lifter he would have probably offered to nosh you off in the bogs. You should have followed the correct drill which is:

a, Invite him to discuss the issue further in the Gents.
b, Knock the c*nt out.
c, Rifle his pockets.
d, Carry on normal drinking.

Brew_Time said:
Come on then - what sparked the gay fkr off. Did you blow him a kiss or something. Or were you in a gay pub ??? Ure faggot.

I farted in a gay bar once, some f*cker thought I was blowing him a kiss!!!

The wind of change?

indoubitabley said:
Brew_Time said:

I farted in a gay bar once, some f*cker thought I was blowing him a kiss!!!
was it the frothy bubbles that gave him that idea :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: